[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Relationship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 01 - 00utDyU.png (278 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
01 - 00utDyU.png
278 KB, 1920x1080
Okay, so I need help to know if I should worry or not. I'm gonna greentext to follow events more easily.

>2 days ago
>Girlfriend and I messing around
>oral sex
>haven't done vaginal yet
>I cleaned and rubbed my dick down after I came
>hour later
>We get going again
>I rub against the outside of her vagina, but don't go in
>She asked if precum has sperm in it
>I freak out
>Don't finish
>I eat her out
>She goes home

I know that its very possible to carry sperm since I ejaculated beforehand, but I wiped it down as best as I could, and tried to get whatever was still in my urethra to leak out. I'm worried if there was even a small amount of it left that could have seeped in and gotten her pregnant. She told me that she starts her period real soon, but she ovulated 2 weeks ago, and her "fertility window" ended 7 days ago. Should I be worried? Am I overreacting?
>>
>>17281765
Congratulations anon, you're going to be a father! The sperm in her stomach will permeate the tissue and make its way into her uterus. That's why they tell you to spit, not swallow.
>>
>>17281770
I guess I wasn't clear enough. I'm worried that rubbing my dick with precum on it on the outside of her vagina could get her pregnant
>>
>>17281782
Even better, the tissue of the vagina is very thin, very permeable.
>>
>>17281765
Shes pregnant dude

Always make sure to wear 3 condoms next time.
>>
>>17281765
Daddy daddy, I broke the tv, and smeared poop all over the wallpaper in the living room.
>>
>>17281782
No. It's extremely unlikely.

Precum can theoretically contain sperm if you don't urinate between ejaculations, but this is only theoretical. And anyway, you didn't even put it in her. Unless you have tremendously powerful sperm, the odds are overwhelming that she's not pregnant.
>>
>>17281857

Still risky. I find its much safer to use skype
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.