[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Something happened to me that I felt humiliated for, which may
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (7 KB, 544x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7 KB, 544x576
Something happened to me that I felt humiliated for, which may not even have been an actual situation beyond something that I imagined, and a few follow up fights with my retarded parents and WHOOP, all my confidence that I've worked for the last had and this is completely vaporised.

How did I notice this?
>in store
>girl that I know I left a good impression with last time we met in like 7 years ago is there, she works there
>I get a horrible feeling and turn away my vision
>hmm... I've felt this presence before.. It is.. The betaness. It's back

In all seriousness, this is how I was for the majority of my life until like last year sometime. My social skills are obviously not poof gone but if I don't get to practice them soon enough they will be.

This all feels horrible. What am I supposed to do?
>>
You write in a horrible and inconsistent way.
I won't judge you for now because all i can make up of your story might be wrong.
>>
>>17281777
The humiliating thing was not what happened in the store. I made a number of assumptions, leading up to me making a conclusion that I was humiliated.

As I said, I shyed away from a girl I knew fairly well because my confidence was robbed by my asshole parents and this one assumption-incident. I'm devastated because I'm back to where I was before I became more confident.

Does that help? As I said I'm depressed and it's hard for me to put things into words. I'm also not a native English speaker.
>>
>>17281809
It's still ambiguous. I can't explain why now because i'm in a hurry.
>>
>>17281809
You were humiliated by yourself in your head?

What did your parents do? They were on the store with you? You had a fight with them before, during or after?

Being depressed doesn't take away your writing skills; you are writing as if you are the only one who is going to read it.
>>
>>17281931
Yeah, I imagine things.

They don't trust in my ability to do things overall. I'm 19 but they still treat me like a baby. as I said, the thing that happened at the store signified a consequence of our fighting: that it had robbed me of confidence. It's not that hard to read, you're exaggerating.

And yeah it kinda does actually.
>>
>>17281978
You don't have difficulty reading that because you know everything about it.
It's like you and your other self are having a competition for who is the most vague writer.
Everytime you explain something it's like you are changing the story.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.