[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you want guys????
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_1459112138573.jpg (45 KB, 552x774) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1459112138573.jpg
45 KB, 552x774
Guys , if you were a girl , what would you do to attract the guy you are interested in?

Would you want the girl to be respectful towards herself and others like, "I'm available Thursday evening if you'd like to go out to dinner with me. Just let me know if something comes up, we can always reschedule".

OR

Would you rather have the girl come up to you and be very straightforward like , "I wanna bang."
>>
I would be definitely respectful to myself.
Wanna bang if I want that and nothing more.
>>
Just do what you want to do and you will attract the kind of men that suit you best.

Personally the second choice you give will immediately make me assume the girl is a whore, but a lot of guys don't care about that and just want to fuck. So do whatever.
>>
Somewhere in between.

I think every guy has the fantasy where a hot girl wants to go up to him and bang, but IRL that kind of aggressiveness is really strange. It just throws me off. On some level, I want to take the masculine role of being the one to initiate things. If the girl just throws herself at me lewdly, I have the instinctive reaction of wanting to find a girl of higher sexual value, which doesn't make sense to me on a logical level, but is exactly my reaction on an instinctive one. That said, if I'm not getting any positive reaction from the girl and I'm pursuing, that's an even bigger turn off. I get why it works this way - if I just give up I appear as weak, and on a subconscious level I signify myself as more timid and uncertain, and thus a less valuable sexual candidate. But if I could alter reality, I would stay as the pursuer, but have the girl respond extremely positively to my advances.

IRL, I've only been with two women. On the occasions where a woman has clearly been on the prowl and throws herself at me, I'm just instantly turned off. Then when I think about it later, sometimes I kick myself for it.
The two times I was with women, it was because I was pursuing them uncharacteristically aggressively, because I was horny, and probably because I wasn't thinking straight. I'm almost surprised I didn't get charged with sexual assault with the second girl, but she responded so positively to the advance (which literally involved me groping the inside of her thigh and her breast) that I got her number, the next time we met we had crazy sex, and I wound up dating her for six months. This experience didn't at all fit my preconceived notions of how you're supposed to act with women... still doesn't, which I guess is indicative of how off my understanding of women is, and ergo why I've been so unsuccessful.

tl;dr as a guy I want to be the pursuer, but I want the girl to respond ridiculously positively and encouragingly
>>
>>17281391
If someone (either gender) said "wanna bang?" with no real buildup, I'm assuming that person sleeps around and will probably give me something that'll make my dick rot and fall off
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.