[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No Intimacy Relationship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Lucky_Clover_Holding_Hands.png (558 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Lucky_Clover_Holding_Hands.png
558 KB, 1280x720
My boyfriend is becoming depressed because of his shitty job. Everyone has been trying to get him out of there and gave him job offers but he rejects them all out of pickiness. He has been demotivated about his self image, higene, health, etc. We have a long distance relationship and every time i go there, I try to go out with him on small walks or dates but he just wants to be on his computer. We haven't had sex in 7 month and in these last 2 months there hasn't been any cuddles/hugs/etc. He only kisses me goodnight, when he goes to work and when he arrives home.
Yesterday we talked about this and he denies everything, he says everything is fine. Am I being too much of a bitch to him? Should I just accept he settle down for this shitty job and that now he enjoys no intimacy whatsoever?

Please help me.
>>
why are you still seeing him? he sounds so unwilling to do small mundane tasks. also that he doesnt care about his personal hygiene is a big sign turn off.

seriously, its not your fault if you end up leaving him, he might end up having you mother him everyday of your relationship.
>>
>>17281200
he sounds depressed as shit, this happened to me in a pretty similar situation (moved to a new city for a shitty job, gf a few hours away, general feelings of isolation)

If he wasn't always like this and If he is someone you really want to keep seeing ask him if he's been feeling depressed and maybe find some examples of symptoms online (lack of libido is a pretty obvious symptom of depression) get him to go to a doctor, he might need medicated or maybe he just needs someone to chat to who he doesn't know personally
>>
>>17281470
This.
>>
He's a blunt key. Dump him.
>>
Are you sure you aren't dating me OP? I know exactly how he feels. Hopeless, not sure of anything, even your feelings for your significant other, questioning every decision I've ever made. The other day I was thinking that the feeling of a noose around my neck would be really comfortable if made out of satin or something. Been fantasizing about killing myself and junk. It's not fun.
>>
4chan /adv/:

>Need to put some work in the relationship? Some hard times? Dump him/her.

Morons.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.