[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
revenge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_0236.png (648 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0236.png
648 KB, 750x1334
what is the best way to get revenge on someone who has fucked me over properly? Anonymously obviously
>>
You kill him.
>>
>>17281149
Just smash their car windows at night or something. This is really really easy to do if you live in a city/college campus and the other person does too.
>>
I was thinking about a more subtle tactic that would really fuck with their head but couldnt be traced back to me
>>
I was thinking about something inbetween these replys desu
>>
How about putting their details on the internet phone number and email, address etc so they get hassled that way how could i do that?
>>
Hell, just post their FULL and EXTENDED contact info right here. Post as much as you know about them. Post EVERYTHING.

They'd be pretty fucked and you can just go on w/ your life.
>>
Lewis Houben
5 Sandy Beach Estate
Hayling Island
PO11 9RG
Mobile no 07795973929
E mail [email protected]

Work address
LWS designs
Hayling Yacht company
mill rythe lane
hayling island
PO11 0QQ

This cunt has been a proper snake so imagine the person you hate the most he is worse than that
>>
What did they do to you?
>>
Started fucking about with my fiance whilst we were on a short break she was vunerable and going through a lot of shit with the kids and battling a mental helth issue which she has now had to go away for a month to get her back on the straight and narrow.
Basically he started making a move taking advantage of someone who wasnt sound of mind.
The whole time he was round my work everyday going out for beers i was helping him with his work and he was doing that behind my back.
He is the worst kind of two faced cunt you can imagine
>>
>>17281293
He did nothing wrong. Quit being such a whiny bitchboy.
>>
Car reg T262EDP
>>
So if your best mate started fucking about with your missus behind your back whilst you saw him everyday you would be fine with that everyone else agrees hes been a cunt
>>
>>17281302
Wow. Never knew there were gay whiteknights around. How many Chads you rescued on the internet, fucked you in the ass, sir?
>>
What's the best way to use his information against him on the Internet?
>>
>>17281317

I would probably just stop seeing him tbqh

but a funny way to fuck someone over is to put a keylogger on their computer and use it to find out all their stupid secrets, buy embarrassing things on their card or hack their facebook ect ect
>>
The problem is live in quite a small place have the same circle of friends so very hard not to see him. He is carrying on his life like nothing has happened whilst I'm left to pick up the pieces as an innocent party. Not much chance of me going round to his or getting direct access to his computer.
>>
>>17282179
Post CC
>>
>>17281302
/thread
>>
>>17281281

Holy fucking shit

I grew up on Hayling bro. Lived there for like 20 years. Never ever thought I would see someone else from Hayling on here. Didn't live near either of those places, our house was south-west, I'm not going to say where though.

>>17281482

Nigga this is your problem, if you want to square up to him then you're the one who has to do so, no one else is going to do it for you. That's the harsh reality of life my man.
>>
Ha small world! I have squared up to him got a few punches in but got dragged off him not enough of a payback. I know it's my issue but I'm 3 months down the line now trying to be the bigger man it just keeps getting at me want to ruin his life
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.