[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Polygamy/Polygamous
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6
File: 1465709735278.jpg (24 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1465709735278.jpg
24 KB, 500x500
Hey /adv/
I've been hitting it off with an old friend of mine and she's everything I could enjoy and I think I'm starting to fall for this girl but I'm not sure since my last relationship is still pretty recent but anyways that doesn't matter
I love this girl as a friend and I'm crushing on her
She feels the same way for me
And I really would wanna be with this girl but

She believes in being polygamous
I don't know how (let's say she and i are together) she could fuck someone else and then come back to me and tell me she loves me
She's actually in an open relationship right now but i don't think she's going to last any longer with him
I don't know how to persuade her to stay monogamous, is there any way i could?
As of now, it's a friends with benefits except there's some feelings
Any help would be nice, negative or positive
Thanks /adv/
>>
>>17281120
If it's a FWB situation now, aren't you already in a polyamorous relationship with her?
You're willing to be her secondary boyfriend, but not her primary?
>>
>>17281126
This
>>
>>17281120
Rape her then convert her to Islam

This is the only logical thing to do
>>
It's not a thing that can be done.

The polygamy game is about choice and freedom.
It's pretty much non-committal.

It comes down to, "Do things my way, or it's the highway" sort of mentality.

I get it, I don't really like it, but I get it.

I knew a girl that was like this, and I think it was one of the larger barriers between me and my ability to get closer to her.

"Oh, but anon, you can love multiple people equally!"

Sure, but it's a huge pain in the ass, love isn't objective or quantifiable, and I don't like having to worry about shit. Dealing with ONE person is enough.

I don't know. It's difficult to refute like that, I suppose. It's not incorrect, but it's not exactly correct either.
>>
>>17281185
Shut the fuck up cuck. The polygamy game is about new-age feminist women getting swarmed by beta cock and hamstering why it's OK.

The only answer is to dominate and discipline this woman or just fuck her over somehow- this is western degeneracy happening right now and you post your insidious lies and bullshit? Really?
>>
>>17281196
Wow.
It's like you can't even read.

Absolutely remarkable.

It's like studying a primate in a contained habitat angrily flinging it's shit all over the glass because it hasn't realized that it's food is already in the habitat.

Astounding.

What will you do next, little monkey?
>>
>>17281205
>gets called out
>resorts to name calling
>this is the left
>>
>>17281207
>Shut the fuck up cuck.

Name calling.

>The polygamy game is about new-age feminist women getting swarmed by beta cock and hamstering why it's OK.

Inability to read.

> this is western degeneracy happening right now and you post your insidious lies and bullshit?

Flinging shit.

Anything else?
>>
>>17281217
>knew a girl that was like this, and I think it was one of the larger barriers between me and my ability to get closer to her.

Cuck detected. Response and opinions discarded
>>
>>17281220
Yeah, I don't understand you man.
Why are you here? Do you have a question?
It seems like you'd be better suited on another board.
>>
>>17281126
I didn't think about that
I want to be her actual boyfriend but I would want her to be monogamous and I was asking if there's any way I /could/ persuade her
I don't want to be the secondary bf
>>
She doesn't want what you want and never will. The only thing you can do if the 2 of you can't come to an arrangement that pleases both of you is to break it off or be miserable while she cuckolds you. If you're not interested in fucking other people but she is, you're not going to be able to change it.

Break it off because you'll never be as happy as you want and won't get what you want from the relationship.
>>
>>17281185
In all honesty, I think I could go through with it if I don't fall for this girl, that's why it might be better if I just stay the way it is now but she likes me as well, so I don't know where its going to lead
/I/ don't want to be polygamous, she does

>>17281196
I was legit thinking this, not that extreme but to just let her know what /i/ want

and just stop arguing, both of you
again, any help would be appreciated, thank you
>>
>>17281229
Be the better man and awesome at that, so she won't feel the need for anyone else. It's the freedom to choose she wants, not the actual additional cock.
>>
>>17281233
That's basically what I think is going to happen, i might as well just leave things the way they are for now, but thank you for your input
Also, she and i are still just friends with benefits, nothing more, except the small feelings

>>17281239
She believes in loving everyone and that kind of stuff, so i guess not but she believes there's only this life and things like that, so don't waste it and love everyone, and I really don't know how to make her not feel the need for anyone else
>>
please bow do i gdt a girlfriend? my depression is hhorriblei cant take being lonely like this anymore
>>
>>17281120
you are wasting your time
>>
>>17281253
b8?

>>17281260
I'm not sure, like ive said i might keep things the way they are
>>
>>17281275
i promise its not b8. im so lonely i wanna die but csnt bring myself to end it all.
>>
>>17281278
give me a quick detail of who you are, like weight age ethnicity etc
>>
>>17281249
I'm like her, but that doesn't mean I fuck every woman I get along with. There's a difference between principles and practical application.

As I said, she wants the freedom to be affectionate with people when the person and situation makes it meaningful, but if you grow to be her number one, you will through the way you treat her and how well you progress yourself, be enough for her to avoid seeking out others for sexual satisfaction.

It's an doing thing, not a telling thing. Convince her with your actions, not your words. And be patient, you're already in a polyamorous relationship with her, you can handle being in one a while longer.

Browse through this guy's videos
http://youtu.be/VEpZDJWDaBA
http://youtu.be/2TDdRa4Op1s
>>
>She believes in being polygamous
Pretty sure you mean polyamoury or something, because polygamy is one husband with many wives or vice versa.

>Any help would be nice, negative or positive
Don't expect her to change her habits. This isnt something you can meet halfway on, one of you would feel resentful and unhappy.

Just move on if you want something serious, it's not worth the mental anguish.

>>17281185
>"Oh, but anon, you can love multiple people equally!"
I always had trouble taking poly people who argue that seriously. Like whatever, if you think you can love multiple people that's one thing but universally I saw someone develop a "primary" boyfriend/girlfriend out of all of the people they were seeing.
>>
>>17281278
im white 5'10 and a overweight but i have wide hips (not as wide as my shoulders but not super thin) im hurting so much i just want a girl to hug snd kiss i dont even need sex i just want someone who loves me romantically.
>>
>>17281285
fuck i sent that to the wrong link. goddamnit>>17281298
>>
>>17281289
Yeah sorry about that, probably polyamoury

It's not like I'm going to settle with this girl for life or anything, but I get what you mean. I really appreciate that

>>17281288
Right I understand. From your perspective what should I do for now with her, do I just stay the same with her and see how things unfold or do I try and make moves on her?
>>
>>17281301
>>17281298
That's alright

Have you tried improving yourself?
What have you done to try and get along with girls? OP here btw
>>
>>17281275
>I'm not sure, like ive said i might keep things the way they are
you cannot keep things as they are you said you are fall for her. Falling for a fwb is a dead end and soon as you start you must exit
>>
>>17281306
>try and make moves
I'm confused. In you OP you said
>As of now, it's a friends with benefits except there's some feelings

Are you or are you not fucking this woman?
>>
File: 1465702035271.jpg (61 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1465702035271.jpg
61 KB, 640x480
>>17281309
i wrestled for a little bit and i wanna get into shape. i have a weight bench. i'll post my picture a body pic and a face pic. as for girls they never seem to be attracted to me (either that or im just an autistic cuck) i talk to them but they only seem to wanna be friends.
>>
File: P_20160526_234317.jpg (49 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
P_20160526_234317.jpg
49 KB, 640x480
body pic
>>
>>17281311
at this point she and i are just crushing on each other, but if it becomes anything serious then she and i would probably be with each other, but i wouldn't want her to be polyamorous/polygamous but yes i do get you

>>17281319
fucking, when i said make moves, i meant as in try and make her mine, instead of just fwb, im not too sure how to say it myself, sorry if im confusing you

>>17281321
>>17281324
then you better start now. that's the first thing you actually need to according to your pics. and maybe fix yourself up with a haircut too
>>
>>17281321
It's like this thread has two different OPs. Not that I mind.

Look guy, you're completely decent looking. Continue to work out, watch your diet and seek out self-improving info. They way you are with women is something 95% of men got to work on, so check out the information out there and count your small gains.

If you set some time off to listen to speakers on YouTube, you're bound to find something that'll help you.

>Elliot Hulse
>RSD Tyler
>Coach Corey Wayne
>21 Studios
for starters

>Alan Watts
for Zen Buddhism

and use what you get from this type of positively charged knowledge to find better initiative to seek out even more suitable info
>>
>>17281334
Im the original OP

>>17281253
>>17281278
>>17281298
>>17281321
>>17281324
This guy is someone else
>>
>>17281331
Alright, so getting someone romantically interested is pretty much what I said in >>17281288

You build on how you treat her, how well you create meaningful experiences together - it's not something you talk her into. If your sex is casual/purely physical, make small improvements to your act. Stuff like holding hands and sweet talking while your doing it, and stroking her skin lightly after you're done. Just being a good man for her in general. Do stuff that makes her notice how sweet you are. And seriously, check out coach Corey Wayne, he's one of the web's tops on relationships, there's bound to be relevant topics like 'make her fall in love', so just search that in the channel.
>>
>He fell for the current year tolerance
>>
File: 7364.png (120 KB, 292x257) Image search: [Google]
7364.png
120 KB, 292x257
>>17281120
>willing to try a relationship with a literal whore
>>
>>17281401
She's not there trying to fuck every single person and whoring herself out

>>17281355
Has this ever worked on you though?
>>
>>17281120
I don't understand your logic OP. This girl is being honest upfront and telling you she is not monogamous and wants to fuck whomever she wants whenever she wants. I give her props for honesty and believe her, why don't you? Do you ignore warning signs believing it applies to everyone else but not you? You're like the guy that swims in an area with posted warnings because of undertows believing you're immune because you're a good swimmer and will be shocked as you drown.
>>
File: 7834.jpg (66 KB, 1065x800) Image search: [Google]
7834.jpg
66 KB, 1065x800
>>17281443
>She's not there trying to fuck every single person and whoring herself out
She will, you fucking cuck. You know why?
>She believes in being polygamous
>she could fuck someone else and then come back to me and tell me she loves me
>loves me
This is degenerate.
How many warning flags you want?

>mfw this is what western civilization becomes
>>
>>17281443
>Has this ever worked on you though?
What? Having women fall in love with me? Yes. They fell hard.
>>
>>17281495
No you fucking idiot, she doesn't fuck random people like it's a schedule, she barely fucks anyone she just believes in loving more than one person
>tell me she loves me
I literally said that I don't know how she could say that IF she and I were together

No one gives a shit about your idea of a western civilization, or Pinochet

>>17281507
I mean if with your Zen Buddhist, Coach something material
>>
>>17281576
>I mean if with your Zen Buddhist, Coach something material
I just suggest whatever works for me, but I was responding to the depressed anon.

>coaches/speakers/teachers who talk programs en masse about how to get confident, get girls, have increasingly good mental health, etc
>Taoism, over-all good philosophy and values
>>
>>17281196
Shut the fuck up retard.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.