[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Relationship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 420x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 420x600
So a friend of mine had sex with the girl i was into. We've been texting and making out before, she drops hints about us being together. They don't know that i know they had sex; and i'll meet both of them tommorow. How do I react? Do i just ignore the shit outta both of them or confront them?
>>
You had your chance and wasted it. You should have made a move while you still could.
>>
>>17281097
she fucked the guy she wanted to fuck so don't humiliate yourself by being pissed. If she wanted you she would have fucked you and told the friend to take a hike
>>
>>17281097
If she is still droping hints just drop her. Otherwise there is nothing to be done
>>
>>17281097
Honestly if that happened to me I wouldn't want to see either of them and I would bail and make plans to do something else. I'm too easily depressed to deal with that shit without contemplating suicide.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.