[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't get my head straight in this. I'm in high
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
I can't get my head straight in this.

I'm in high school and there is this girl that I really like. I never really talked to girls that much because I'm not good with the opposite sex. Anyways, I got this girl's number (a friend used it to prank call me) and she started texting me on a regular basis. She was very caring and sweet once I got to know her. Soon, we started seeing each other and talking to each other more to the point where I got her too much into my life. I was depressed at the time and even considered suicide so I decided to push her out of my life. Two months later, she started talking to me again as my depression was lessening. During the nine months between that month and now, I felt like I was growing feelings for her.

Do I really love her? Or is it that I am seeking the comfort and happiness she gives?
>>
>>17280737
>I'm in high school
I literally stopped reading there
>>
>>17280737
Gotta be 18 to post.
>>
>>17280737
>Do I really love her?
Do you expect us to tell you the answer to that?

>Or is it that I am seeking the comfort and happiness she gives?
There's nothing wrong with this. A lot of guys will tell you something along the lines of "I feel happy and comfortable with her" when you ask them why they like their girlfriends.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.