[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm lonely /adv/, I'm really lonely. I have friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: 12341592.jpg (337 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
12341592.jpg
337 KB, 2048x1536
I'm lonely /adv/, I'm really lonely. I have friends and family, and I love them, but for some reason I just feel alone. I lost someone who understood me about a year ago, and ever since then I just feel like I'm trying to do good in life for the sake of seeming okay. Tonight, I tried something new and went out with people I didn't exactly know well. I acted like myself, and was genuinely nice and tried to get to genuinely know these people. In the end I just ended up as an outcast, again. I don't know why tonight hurt as much as it did, but after 6 years of abstaining from self-harm I couldn't help but to cut myself. Out of frustration, sadness, loneliness, I honestly don't know. I don't even know how to explain how I'm feeling right now, I feel like any way I try is just going to come out wrong. I'm just feeling lonely, and I don't know why when all around me there are things that should make me feel alright. I'm lonely, and it's really hurting right now. I can't even stop tearing up as I'm typing this, and I can't even explain why it's happening.
>>
File: 1403329609550.png (597 KB, 1935x773) Image search: [Google]
1403329609550.png
597 KB, 1935x773
>>17280590
Just go buy some booze like the rest of us.
>>
>>17280590
It sounds like you are "relationship" lonely, like you wish you had a partner to be with, not just hanging out with friends?

Maybe you are tricking yourself by saying you were the "outcast". it might be you are thinking that, but it isn't really true

Having friends and family to talk to is more than some of us have; you should be grateful for that.

Cutting yourself is definitely not the answer; good lord I would suggest masturbation or something like that to feel better. Maybe try chatting online with the opposite sex. Sift through the immature trolls and pigs and find someone you can connect with. Maybe it's that personal intimate relationship you are missing

Please stop the cutting - substitute that with something else if you must do something. You're only hurting yourself by cutting, not helping yourself
>>
>>17280590
>I couldn't help but to cut myself.
See a goddamn mental health professional.
This isn't a healthy or normal coping mechanism.
Consider looking up borderline personality disorder (the avoidant subtype) if you really don't want to go to a shrink. There's some self-help material out there.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.