[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cancer Symptoms
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: xlHXsz6.gif (488 KB, 500x290) Image search: [Google]
xlHXsz6.gif
488 KB, 500x290
This may be a stupid Thread, so feel free to mock me, but how obvious is it that you would have cancer?

I always hear stories online and from friends/family of someone randomly having aome weird cancer inside them. Was it just pure luck during a check-up? Are there obvious signs/pains/symptoms?

Ive always wanted to be sure I'm 100% healthy,
>>
Different types of cancer are different. There are no universal symptoms, and you might not even notice any symptoms.
>>
>>17280224
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+to+tell+if+you+have+cancer
>>
reminder that 99% of cancers can be cured with frankincense oil, juicing and detoxing. Big Pharma controls the medical industrial complex and forces doctors to prescribe medicines and therapies that threat symptoms while making the cancer worse and causing hundreds of other health problems to die from instead.
>>
File: 1460588226366.jpg (306 KB, 1280x718) Image search: [Google]
1460588226366.jpg
306 KB, 1280x718
>>17280298
Kek
>>
File: 000888.png (67 KB, 255x199) Image search: [Google]
000888.png
67 KB, 255x199
>>17280301
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqJAzQe7_0g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VK_sX5ko8SE
>>
>>17280321
holy shit you must be CEO of ClickBait and HealingGems dot com

Seriously though, spew that 'negative energy' into your Healing Rocks and smoke another joint.
>>
File: 1360309621507.jpg (70 KB, 600x489) Image search: [Google]
1360309621507.jpg
70 KB, 600x489
>>17280329
Nope, I shall play the didgeridoo, then do pranayam and gong meditation.
>>
>>17280443
Have fun dying in your sleep at 28 because you couldnt stick a big enough Topaz into your asshole to stop the cancer.

A lot of medical procedures can halt cancer too, if there were a 99% success rate, why are people still dying?

Go shill somewhere else, 4chan isnt the place
>>
>>17280460
Because drug companies control all the official medical research and establishments. Cancer treatments that actually work are labeled as quackery/pseudoscience because they are unprofitable. They want you to believe that cancer is a death sentence and the only way to not die as fast is to take all sorts of chemicals, radiation and surgery. Even within big pharma lots of life saving drugs are overlooked because they cannot be patented and forced upon doctors to shove to the masses.

I'm too blatantly autistic to be a professional shill, doubt anyone would hire me to do that.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.