[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I am in a body cast and while I am immobilized, my family
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: owlpart19.jpg (38 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
owlpart19.jpg
38 KB, 640x360
So I am in a body cast and while I am immobilized, my family and friends decided to throw me an intervention

"Get sober and stop being a NEET, anon"

The shitty thing is, I've actually been sober and busting my ass looking for work and education the last three months, but they don't know that.

I wasn't able to say much in response because I am stupid and delirious and in a lot of pain but basically said "Yeah. I'm a POS. I'm sorry"

They all think my accident was due to me being drunk/high and falling, but actually it was just a freak occurrence. I'm just that fucking clutsy.

I don't know what to tell them because I am hardcore failing at this adulthood/life thing. I am wracking my brain for answers every waking hour and I don't know how to fix it.

Sorry to rant, anons. I just needed to get this off my chest.
>>
File: 1461895053028.jpg (61 KB, 406x480) Image search: [Google]
1461895053028.jpg
61 KB, 406x480
>>17279993
You're not telling us everything op. Come on and tell us all, your family and friends aren't stupid unlike yourself.
>>
I'm always willing to listen to a MM&O poster
>>
>>17279993
You've been a NEET and drunk for a while m8. You don't just bounce back one day. Shit takes time, keep trying. Whatever you do just don't give up. I felt kind of like this when I got laid off. Had a year where I was basically homeless and working min wage. Things are a lot better now, after a year of busting my ass off. Good luck
>>
>>17280030
notice how OP went silent after you said that
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.