[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Meet girl, super girl >Ask girl out >Declines >Stop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: n725075089_288918_2774.jpg (45 KB, 533x594) Image search: [Google]
n725075089_288918_2774.jpg
45 KB, 533x594
>Meet girl, super girl
>Ask girl out
>Declines
>Stop speaking to girl for a couple of months
>Text girl yesturday, had a logistic question about school
>Answers my question
>10 minutes later texts me again
>"I miss you" "When you are coming home, I want to visit."

Is banging this girl possibly on the table, or does she want me to orbit?
>>
Call her out.

I asked you on a date before and you said no
>>
>>17279930

this is retarded and will make you sound like an upset five year old

"I WOULD HANG OUT WITH YOU B...BUT YOU DIDNT GO OUT WITH ME WAAAAA"
>>
>>17279936
No it won't. Put a question mark on the end and it's fine.
>>
>>17279930
>>17279941
No don't fucking do this or you'll look like the biggest fucking pussy in the world.

Yes getting laid is on the table charm her pants off a few drinks might accelerate the process.

>a few drinks, don't get her fucking hammered
>>
>>17279956
How is it pussy to make her say what she wants? The alternative is to continue being her girlfriend and hoping maybe likes you sexually if you get her drunk.
>>
So do you think she wants to bang?
>>
Sounds like an attention hoe.
>>
>>17279974
I'm just saying it would be much better if he hangs out with her first and then sees if she does want the dick or if she wants to keep him as an orbiter

I never suggested getting her hammered, a drink or two would be fine just to lower inhibitions just enough
>>
>>17280080
Hasn't talked for a month and then suggest hanging out .....

This doesn't sound like an attention hoe
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.