[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: morgan-freeman-oh-fuck.gif (473 KB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
morgan-freeman-oh-fuck.gif
473 KB, 500x200
Please help

A young guy broke into my house last night.

I live in Australia.

He's dead.

I don't know what to do
>>
>>17279819
How did he die? And either way, call the police. Even in the case that you killed him out of fear for your life, coming forward is one of the best ways to show you aren't just a psycho killer.

The alternatives aren't fun.
>>
>>17279822
I didn't do it straight away, it's just I've read some people have gotten into trouble for killing despite an intruder being in their home with ill intent.

Fucking cuckhold country.
>>
>>17279839
Didn't call police because of what I read.
>>
>>17279839
Well the best way to come off as remorseful is to contact the police (preferably panicked sounding) and confess everything.

If they find out later and you hid things, there is no chance they will let you get off lightly. You might still get in shit (I mean murder is murder) but we could be talking decades of incarceration difference between your decisions.
>>
Tell them everything
Like the other post said, just call the police and tell them everything
If they find out that you waited and you either lied/didn't tell them then they won't trust you or your word
>>
Lmao beta country got to love Castle Doctrine.
>>
Last night was a long time ago.

You should have already called the police instead of inquiring about it on anonymous Somalian pirate flag discussion forums
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.