[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I like a girl. I don't know how to approach her. I met
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_1466200792798.jpg (37 KB, 528x548) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1466200792798.jpg
37 KB, 528x548
I like a girl. I don't know how to approach her.

I met her in a CS class back in December and hit it off well then. We've been talking since we met through FB and have kept that close contact.
She's awkward, with no curves or anything, but she's a cute brown Mexican girl. That being said, she does not receive much affection from anyone due to physical unattractivness and socially introverted. This shows when she communicates in essay-long messages, she stays at home playing video games mostly, and never had a boyfriend.

She's not flirty, she's just cool. I like her. I like her a lot. And I'm 100% sure she is not aware of it. How do I communicate that I like her? How do I propose we hang out, so we get more physically comfortable with each other? What are the chances of her liking me back, given she doesn't talk to many people?
>>
Ask her on a date you dumbfuck.
>>
>>17279970
Elaborate.
>>
>>17280037
Hi, would like to have a coffee with me?
>>
>>17280044
Sounds vague.
>>
>>17279970
im not that anon

but just do it man im mexican and i have seen that kid of girls a few times, they are not my type and honestly by the way you described her i can tell that you have at least an 80 % chance of sucess

if you are not fat and average lookin she probably already likes you a lot

just do it man
>>
>>17279775
That picture would be a lot better if they had one of the major holy texts on it. Religion enforced monogamy is what gives beta males a shot.
>>
>>17280055
Thanks man.
I am tall, a 7/10 at least, and not fat. I'm just shy and introverted myself, so I never had luck with many women.

What makes you say I have an 80% chance? What about what I said makes you assume so?
>>
>>17280087
>he's awkward, with no curves or anything, but she's a cute brown Mexican girl. That being said, she does not receive much affection from anyone due to physical unattractivness and socially introverted.

>she communicates in essay-long messages

> never had a boyfriend.

well when i was in school i used too see girs that fit this description a lot, and from what i remember most of them ended up dating extremely ugly fat brown guys, hell one of them even ended up with a guy that like 30 when she was 17

actually if you are white you have a 100% chance, because they just go crazy when they see a "guerito"

maybe that's why she communicates in essay-long messages
>>
>>17280116
You do hold a valid point.

Nah my dude. I'm a light skinned tall Mexican.
>>
>>17279775
Ask. Her. Out.

Ask her out to coffee or to play video games or something. I think I can relate to that girl and she might have feelings for you, that she maybe is too scared to let out. Go for her OP, she will be so happy and I doubt she'll turn you down.
>>
>>17280193
Thanks man. I'll definitely ask her out somewhere and sense the chemistry. If things turn out good, awesome.

Thanks again, for establishing confidence for this situation. What makes you believe she'll be happy and not turn me down?
>>
>>17280208

She's never had a boyfriend, so if you tell her you're into her, she'll be flattered. As long as you're friendly and you're not super overweight and neckbeard-y, it'll be fine.

I'm guessing you're both in your early 20s, and she probably had a terrible experience going through high school and college thus far with no bf (I'm in that boat right now, and it sucks to see all your peers hooking up and being happy while you're alone and unwanted). Nothing will make her happier than an assertive guy who asks her out and makes it easier for her to get with a guy.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.