[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have any men used to hate women, got over their hatred/disgust
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (54 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
54 KB, 1280x720
Have any men used to hate women, got over their hatred/disgust of them?
I know most men don't hate women, but I don't care about those peoples advice.

I care about the advice of people who used to be repulsed by women.
Hate their soul, and just wish they didn't exist.

How did you get over that feeling?
Also, please no pretending that you used to hate women. I really don't want advice of people who haven't experienced this, your advice is worthless.

Also, I don't want a womans opinion on this. Don't pretend to be a man, I can see right through it.
>>
>How did you get over that feeling?

Therapy
>>
>>17279778
I had therapy before, but it was for other problems. But I was poor, so I had low quality therapists.

Did you just grab any therapist? Or did you pay top dollar for people with masters degrees (if you're telling the truth, because I had therapists.. multiple and they didn't improve my life.)
>>
>>17279778
I'll stay suspicious of your post, I think it might be possible you're just lying or faking to me, just to send me to therapy (that I already have spent 5+ years of my life on. and quit cause lack of improvement.)

Maybe if you could go into detail I might think you're not a liar
>>
You want adivice from very specific people. Odds are you never gonna get it.

Maybe trying to think straight will help
>>
>>17279771
you can to the right place I went from hating them to just feeling complete disappointment. the feeling went away after sometime and I learn to accept them for who they are. I can work with them just fine on a professional level but I won't bother having relationships or friendships with them.
>>
I hate shitty women. I could love a good woman if I found one. Until then (if ever), I avoid shitty women.
>>
>>17279789
>>17279785
Look, if you really hate women as much as you say do, it's not going to just magically improve overnight. No one on this site is going to tell you something that'll make you go "huh, I guess women aren't so terrible after all!". It'll take time and work from you and a therapist can help you help yourself.

What's with your obsession with people proving themselves to you that they're not lying? I don't owe you shit
>>
>>17279771
Realize that all people have the ability to be horrible. It isn't a trait that pertains solely to women. It only stands out to you because, as a male, you desire their attention and seek them out. Your hatred is irrational. All women can't possibly and will not hurt you. Base your feelings on logic and the rest will follow.
>>
i like to imagine women who are loyal, gentle, and caring

then i tell myself that somewhere on this big planet there must be women like that

it gives me a little hope
>>
>>17279771
I'm a guy and I did used to think like that.

Getting over it wasn't a real thing, I'm kinda depressed so I don't really care so much anymore still so so about it.

My parents were racist as fuck and that kinda imprinted on me, I blurt out sexist shit now without any actual belief that women should be in the kitchen wage gap or whatever meme is going around.

What I do think though is that genetically women are more emotional and since I'm currently just dead inside I don't give a fuck about women, I never needed sex so a women is useless to me. Anime girls are treasures though.

I care about people in general who are intelligent though.

If a woman met all my criteria and we were friends then I'd go head over heels to the point I won't bang her because she's so cute.
Is that what you wanted? I'm not sure.
>>
>>17279771
>Have any men used to hate women, got over their hatred/disgust of them?

yep.

grew out of it. realized i was externalizing my own feelings of inadequacy, got an eating disorder, then chilled out.
>>
>>17279825
>owe you

Chill, there's more important things to react negatively to.
>>17279815
That's the level I'm at. I'm very nice to my female co-workers but I can't stand relationships or friendship with them.

My heart sinks at the idea of it all with a woman.

>>17279830
It could be regional, but I did experience MANY really horrible women. Women who report you, accuse you of bad things, talk crap behind your back, betray you, who you can be "friends" with for 10 years then they cut you without a care in the world.

Women who fade out or ghost, because they thought I liked them. (Simply because I started talking to them like my guy friends, so they must be thinking I was into them when I wasn't.)

Women who jump to conclusions "I have a boyfriend" and other BS.

>>17279834
> I never needed sex so a women is useless to me.

I'm at this point, sex is nice but. But, I do wonder if it's okay to only look at them as useful for sex and terrible for everything else.

It can't be healthy for us, and I just wanted to hear the story of someone to see if I don't have to feel the way I do.

>>17279835
I do feel inadequate at times, but it's more..internal. I feel like I"m internally inadequate, but by faking and taking online advice I can have success with women, that makes the bonds with them feel fake. Because they never would've been into me if I didn't seek online advice.

I never had to look online to be friends with guys.

I did have a girlfriend for 6 years actually, and didn't hate women till after I broke up with her and saw other women. I tried getting back in contact with my ex, but found out she went full slut mode, and she doesn't even care about friendship anymore. Something tainted/corrupted her, and it made me feel like all women get corrupted eventually into being vapid.
>>
>>17279771
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>17279832
Nope they dont exsist, good luck on your search for the holy grail.
>>
>>17279771
I guess you have to find out what specifically you hate about them, in order to work through it.

I hated the hot ones who could fuck their way to anything; I hated that they had it so easy. I hated the deception, and "telling you what you want to hear", but men do that too.

I would make girlfriends cry and put them down, just because I knew that it hurt them. My first girl flushed me down the toilet, and I took it out on the others.

I thought they were truly evil. But there are good ones out there too. It gets easier to spot the personality differences with time, but to start I would say that "shy" is generally a good trait.

Im 39 and never been married, and stopped hating women for real, and made that split between good and bad ones in my mind at 30
>>
>>17279771

Nope. It grows stronger every day.
>>
>>17279897
>Because they never would've been into me if I didn't seek online advice.

yeah i used to think that too. but as i get older i realized girls actually were into me (despite me being fat), i just didn't know how to tell and thought i would be an incel forever.

>I never had to look online to be friends with guys.

were you actually trying to be friends with women though? i never actually considered women to be friend material up until after i got one as a friend. maybe you had the same.

>I tried getting back in contact with my ex

yeah that's your problem. people aren't forever. your ex isn't who she was when you knew her, that's gone. honestly you'll probably get better when you get over it.
>>
>>17279771
Well, Idk if hate is thr right word but honestly I do kind of have this fairly negative opinion on most women. Probably due to the faact that most of the people who have scammed me or bullied/made me sad were women.

I always got very angry at the way women would talk and joke around and try to seem manly.

Over time I've gotten much better but I still have negative opinions on them. I wish I didn't though :(

No offense to any women
>>
>>17279832
>>17280079
My wife is like that so they do exist
>>
File: 1448670885642.png (5 KB, 239x258) Image search: [Google]
1448670885642.png
5 KB, 239x258
I wouldn't quite say I hated women, but I had a fundamental distrust of them. Think of the tale about the scorpion and the frog. It was just in their nature the way I figured it.

Time, experience, meeting women that weren't shitty. Over time I began to realize the people that caused that distrust were mentally ill, almost universally bipolar. It wasn't that they were women necessarily, but they were just very fucked up people.

My best friend right now is a woman, and she has an even worse history than I. Lots of self sacrifice to make people happy, abuse, and self esteem issues. Talking to her about those issues helped mellow out my negative feelings about women.
>>
>>17279771
I think I count?

I used to have /r9k/-tier views on women, that they were vapid whores who didn't have any feelings and were hedonistic and selfish. That was when I was in high school, about 8-10 years ago. Following that, I had a lot of girlfriends who broke my heart and some were straight up abusive. But somewhere along that timeline I met a lot of cool women who ended up being some of my closest friends, and ultimately between those friends and some of the ladies I'd meet in college or at work and stuff, I realized that mostly what I hated was a negative stereotype of women. The problem is, there are women out there who actually embody those stereotypes to their core. I remember somewhat recently, long after I'd gotten over my views on women, I was at a party and I met this group of girls who were so stupid and talking about all this dumb shit and how many chad dicks they'd sucked that week etc. I remember thinking to myself "holy shit these people are real," because I'd never met someone who so strongly embodied my most misogynistic mental caricature of a woman, let alone multiple of them.

I think the solution was twofold: recognizing that I hated a certain type of person/behavior, and that there are women out there who were taught to be that way (or at least act like that's who they were), but there are plenty who aren't, and having positive experiences with women who weren't like that. The other thing was realizing that there are men, straight ones even, who behave like the kind of woman I hated; that gave me a good deal of perspective too.

Another thing was realizing that the shitty type of women will try and seek you out because they crave male attention and power over it, and they're the easiest type of gf to end up with if you don't force yourself to have standards.

Hope that helps. Idk man.
>>
>>17280271
Oh also, getting off 4chan is probably a good idea. Not really a good place for angry and frustrated young men (which I'm assuming you are, most of us are); much more enjoyable as a place to come back and dick around when you're more stable and less impressionable in life.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.