[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TLDR: Going to a kinky party as a slave, what do? Looks like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: kiwi.jpg (16 KB, 220x229) Image search: [Google]
kiwi.jpg
16 KB, 220x229
TLDR: Going to a kinky party as a slave, what do?

Looks like I will be going to a kinky party with a mistress i met on fetlife. She said id be on a leash and tending to any needs she has during or after scenes, as well has carrying her toys around, and that I might get pegged later in the night. I've never been to one of these parties, What am I in for(aside from buttstuff)?

What is she saying when she means tend to her needs? fetch her water? eat her out?

Any advice for this would be great
>>
Spoiler: anticipation is part of the game.
>>
>>17279741
so just relax and enjoy whatever happens, whatever it could be?
>>
Be ready to suck a cock or two.
>>
>>17279737

>What am I in for(aside from buttstuff)?

Being on a leash and tending to any needs she has during or after scenes as well as carrying her toys around and maybe getting pegged later in the night.
>>
>>17279749
I'm bi so this doesn't bother me
>>17279752
haha
>>
>>17279746
Do you trust your mistress? It's really that simple. Yes, you might get extremely unlucky and land yourself a psycho, but people into that lifestyle usually take their roles seriously. Have you already established boundaries or something? If not, now would be a good time to do so.

If you're really nervous, why not talk to her? She knows you're new at this, right?

Like I said, it all boils down to whether or not you trust her.
>>
>>17279758
Communication has been very limited as I have not met her in person yet. She just basically said here is what you would do with me. And she went on to say that I would meet her at her house before hand.

Side note: I always send someone the address of where im going just in case of anything
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.