[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ending a friendship justified here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Im-Serious.jpg (30 KB, 400x354) Image search: [Google]
Im-Serious.jpg
30 KB, 400x354
context: Okay so I'm a pretty good friend to this one person, but I fucked up on Saturday and I've been feeling guilty about it. I trolled this one guy and from what I've heard, the person started crying hard. I've been depressed and felt extremely guilty for what I've done and I've decided that I will end my friendship with the person. Is this justified by my foolish actions, or is it not? Any advice to this would be appreciated.
>>
Have you considered apologizing? "I'm sorry I was such a cunt on Saturday"?
>>
I did, but I doubt the person will forgive me.
>>
bully
>>
File: 1457822654391.jpg (45 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
1457822654391.jpg
45 KB, 500x364
>>17279620
You bully!
>>
>>17279637
Nevertheless, even if the person doesn't forgive, you should apologise. For the good of both of you.
>>
>>17279620
Well what did you say that would make the person so upset?
>>
>>17279669
Pretty much called him a cuck. The majority was just me calling them names. He recently broke up since their partner cheated on them, that's why I'm hella depressed and feeling guilty.
>>
>>17279691
You did the right thing. Infidelity is becoming commonplace and people don't take it seriously enough.
>>
May have said the right thing for the wrong reason.

He probably needed to hear that, if that's what actually happened.

But you were a dick and know it, and you're rationalizing cowardly behavior for suggesting to dump off the friendship. Go apologize. Even if he doesn't forgive you, you at least owned it.
>>
>>17279691
It's not even cuck behavior if he's the one that broke up with her, it's only if he wanted to stay after she cheated would be cuckoldry
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.