[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I ended up finding someone a couple of years ago who is similar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 4959177886_51fdbdf3e4_z[1].jpg (223 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
4959177886_51fdbdf3e4_z[1].jpg
223 KB, 480x640
I ended up finding someone a couple of years ago who is similar to me through dating websites, a guy who was willing to understand my intense desire to have a very, VERY slow relationship. As in it took me a few months to just touch him kind of slow.

He's an introvert like me, and no I don't mean "oh we don't like spending time with our fifty friends every day" introvert, I mean his parents forced him to start dating or they would kick him out of the house (even though he's getting a second master's degree in engineering), and both of us are virgins, so we just naturally clicked because of our upbringings, how we act, and our hobbies. We generally talked through Skype.

It's been a few years, and after finally getting close enough to trust him, I decided that we would finally go... Well... THERE. And this is where my problem is. See, I haven't let anyone see me naked, and he's done pretty much the same, just because we're both really self-conscious. (I'm flat, thin but not toned... etc....) He's not muscular, he's thin like I am but with a bit of a belly, but I was expecting that, and I was really nervous about going further than just shirts, and we did. But when I took off his pants, I discovered he's... huge. Not, like, "oh this is the first time I've seen a 3D dick and it scared me" (I have a lot of toys), but like... Equine status. A forearm hanging off his waist kinda situation.

I called off the sex because it put me in a panic, and I don't know how to explain to him that his penis is just too massive for what I'm comfortable with experimenting with. I mean we've been together for three years without sex, can't we just keep doing what we're doing and pretend it never happened? Can I just tell him that?
>>
Is he black?
>>
Why not try some foreplay? Get a little more comfortable with it and worry about intercourse later. There are plenty of ways to get off without sticking it in.
>>
If you're both introverts, it's not gonna click imo.
>>
>>17279626
No, as pale as I am.

>>17279633
But is it fair if I can't use my mouth and stuff? I mean, I don't want this relationship to be unfair, so if I can't make him feel as good as he could make me... It just makes me feel sad, that's all.
>>
>>17279638
He seems to be ok with taking slow so far so keep taking it slow. Try seeing what you can do before dismissing it completely
>>
>>17279568
Just be honest. Being adult about your relationship is the only way to not have it blow up in your face.

Tell him exactly what the problem is and ask him how he feels about it.
>>
>>17279626
Silly anon, black people don't go for their second master's degree in engineering.
>>
>>17279805
Lost. :')
>>
>>17279568
You can't not have sex after that. At least give him a handy. To do otherwise would just be cruel.
>>
>>17279638
>But is it fair if I can't use my mouth and stuff?
You can, you're just outright rejecting it without even giving it a try. That right there isn't fair.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.