[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Girl invites me to her place. >Making out groping in her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1456343670274.jpg (25 KB, 561x506) Image search: [Google]
1456343670274.jpg
25 KB, 561x506
>Girl invites me to her place.
>Making out groping in her backyard.
>asks me what love is like
>says lots of people in her past she wouldnt care if they died.
>asks if that makes her an asshole.
>says she talked to her therapist about being a sociopath and therapist says no she's not one.
>Wants to know what love feels like.
>was smoking a lot of weed before and is kind of giddy and excited while asking rather than sad or upset looking.

Help? What do I say to her now? Should I bring it up again? What do I do when this kind of thing happens?
>>
You need to work on your ability to structure a statement or question/learn to greentext.

I don't have a fucking clue what you just asked me.
>>
>>17279426
Its really simple. These are things she's said. What do I do in response to said things?
>>
>>17279428
Isn't it too late to respond lol or are you typing this shit while she's sitting there outside wondering where the fuck you went. Anyway when people tell me edgy shit I just say "damn." It doesn't warrant any sympathy from me unless they care to go deeper but they usually don't because they're just saying that shit because they like to hear themself say that shit.
>>
Do the thing she said
>>
>>17279428
It's not simple. I have no idea what you're talking about either.

Do you like this girl? Are you weirded out? Are you simply asking what a comforting & kind thing is to say in response to something like that? Do you want to date her, fuck her, or are you freaked out and you want out? What exactly is the question here?
>>
>>17279428
It sounds like a girl who wants to be really edgy... use to it tease her rather than bringing it up in a serious manner, or avoid the topic completely. If she's still talking to you after making out then she's likely willing to take it further. Keep hunting.
>>
>>17279442
oh ok.
>>
>>17279436
wat.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.