[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hair
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4
File: rob2.jpg (97 KB, 590x627) Image search: [Google]
rob2.jpg
97 KB, 590x627
What do you think of hair like that?

Since this board is mostly male, do you find it more attractive when it's straighten? Do you care?

Thx
>>
>>17279377
depends on the face. is pic related you? looks good in that one, keep it.
>>
>>17279383

It's me, I don't really want to show face. I'm asking cause a few people made fun of my hair, it was probably a joke but it made me think
>>
>>17279377

Don't ask men what they like, do what you like and what suits you. This haircut is perfect for you, don't destroy it by straightening it...
>>
>>17279387
looks fine. sounds like something jelly bitches would do.
>>
>>17279377
HillaryBanks/10
>>
>>17279377
>>17279387
vapid bitch. 90% of males would fuck on the spot including me, you're problems are imaginary. a female that has a distinct hairstyle is more attractive than one that doesn't
>>
>>17279377
Your hair is a little biy dry but looks great.
Would/10
>>
>>17279417

That's the main problem. If I wash it too much the curls go sloppy, If I don't wash it eveyday it goes dry
>>
>>17279377
it's good hair

people will make fun of you for anything

don't worry about it
>>
>>17279377
Honestly, as a guy, I'd prefer whatever your hair does naturally. A healthy, organic look is 1000x better than hair that's had harsh depilatory chemicals and excessive heat applied to it and then been pulled and twisted and stripped of its natural coatings until it's damaged enough that it stays in the wrong shape. That just ... makes me cringe. Even if I can put the process out of my mind, it still just doesn't look right.

If that's you in the picture, then your hairstyle completely suits you, way more than something artificial would. Don't stress about it and mess with a good thing.
>>
I love hair like that. Is it natural?
>>
>>17279423
Have you tried using a leave in conditioner?
>>
>>17279424

I guss that's true

>>17279432

Yeah, I don't use any except shampoo and conditionner
>>
>>17279438
I tried but it made everything look heavy and greasy
>>
Can we see your face?
>>
>>17279377
Some like that haircut, some don't.
Personally, i find it quite dated.
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 450x450
>you will never have a kinky haired mulatto gf who posts on 4chan
>>
>>17279464

Why?

>>17279553

What do you mean dated? What is a more modern haircut to you?

>>17279560

I don't have a black parent, I'm italian
>>
>>17279377
Literally the perfect hair.

Super straight silky hair with bangs is no. 2 in my list
>>
>>17279377
I have the same hair! I personally don't like it on myself, I prefer that voluminous wavy hair, you know? Kinky and curly doesn't look good on me IMO.
But even though I can't see your face, I think it looks good on you. Everyone has different tastes. Most hairstyles on women will have negative opinions from some people.
So, it comes down to what you like. Do you like it curly? If so, keep the hairstyle. If you don't like it, experiment!
>>
>>17279561
>Why?
I want to masturbate to you.
>>
>>17279377
Personally I wouldn't care. She looks cute overall, so I wouldn't mind doing consensual stuff to that girl
>>
>>17279377
I like it. It's cute.
>>
>>17279572

I dn't like it or hate it. I've always had this hair so I'm indifferent, I wouldn't mind changigng if I could find something that looks good on me

>>17279575

It's even better if you leave the best part to your imagination
>>
Hair looks very pretty op, no white knight
>>
most dudes don't care unless you shave it off like a man. if it's a traditionally girly hairstyle, you don't need to ask.

does anyone have that image where two people make a cake and one of them think their cake isn't good enough, but then some other guy comes along and is like: "sweet, two cakes!"? would solve so many "do guys like X" questions,
>>
>>17279578
>>17279584

Thanksabou guys,

>>17279592

It's not only I want to look the best I can overrall
>>
>>17279377

I prefer it curly.

On some girls anyway.
A white girl with that hair style would look trashy, but on black and mixed girls it's cute as hell.

There is this cute black girl at work with hair like that and she's always staring at me and shit. Damn.

If she hadn't pretty much reported a guy for sexual harassment for trying to talk to her at lunch, I would probably have tried to chat her up a bit myself.
>>
>>17279597
White girls don't have that kind of hair.
>>
>>17279597
>>17279598

I'm white...
>>
>>17279601
nigger pls
>>
>>17279604

No really
>>
>>17279601

You look kinda mixed. Like 4th generation or somethin'.

Then again, Italians and Greeks both seem to have that 'mixed' look so, yeah.

To be honest then, it probably looks normal where you are from. Here in britbong land, if a white girl had hair like that, it's because she styled it to look like that because she's a tashy slutbag.
>>
>>17279601
But you said you're Italian...
>>
>>17279601
>>17279613
Lieing little bitch!
>>
>>17279612
>>17279613
>>17279615

Italians are white
>>
>>17279618

Italians are "white".

But they're so much damn closer to the equator than the rest of the "whites" that they are darker "whites".

otherwise known as tan, or light brown.
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 490x769) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 490x769
>>17279618
>>
>>17279618
>>17279628
I guess the whole "Moor" thing was a lie then?

Someone should post that /int/ meme
>>
Post face if you're white
>>
It looks like cultural appropriation to me you disgusting racist pig.
>>
>>17279377
>do you find it more attractive when it's straighten?

well this depends on personal taste some guys will like it better and some will like straight hair better. I personally like straight hair better

>Do you care?

only if you do something dramatic like you listen to the feminists to cut your hair like a man then we would have a problem.
>>
sexy/10
Be proud and in AUSTRALIA
>>
File: honestly_me.gif (90 KB, 800x993) Image search: [Google]
honestly_me.gif
90 KB, 800x993
>>17279377
Everyone in this thread has already given you tons of compliments, but what's one more. Your hair is great, please don't mess with it because some fuck wanted to make you feel insecure. If you wore glasses you would be the spitting image of an ex of mine. Making me think of her. Fuck OP why you gotta be like that.
>>
>>17279377
I think it's beautiful, keep it if you want. some guys will like it, some won't. if you straightened it, there'd be guys that wouldn't like that. six of one, half dozen of the other.
>>
>>17279377
I fucking love hair like that. Really wish women would stop all straightening their hair, so boring.
>>
Hi OP. I guess it all depends on people's preferences. I would say for a huge amount of guys, they would find you attractive as is regardless of your hair. However for me personally, I prefer straight hair or slightly curled. That being said, try not to think too much about what the shallow cunts who made a joke about your hair said.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.