[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My goodness, social issues!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: bastard.png (336 KB, 551x386) Image search: [Google]
bastard.png
336 KB, 551x386
For as long as I can remember I've had this problem. Every time enter any place of social gathering I automatically completely bypass anyone that's arranged to meet me and head straight into the back, whether that be the staff room, the kitchen, or the projectionist room. I can't help it, it's a compulsion. Last time someone arranged to meet me at a cafe I basically marched in looking straight ahead and marched directly into the kitchen, through the kitchen, ignoring the questioning of the staff, marching through their hands as they tried to grab me, and went straight to the manager, whose chair I sat in as he called the authorities to remove me by force. The authorities know of this problem and have done everything they possibly can to prevent it from happening, banning me from any place with access to a back room.

This disrupts the plans and arrangements of others and soon I fear they will give up such special plans and arrangements with me.

What should I do about this?
>>
>>17278956
You need professional help. Talk to a psychiatrist.
>>
>>17278962

I'm afraid not, I find psychiatrists to be second-rate at management, especially of the mind, so i do not go to them.
>>
>>17278962

Besides I never really do anything that is considered remotely dangerous and always remain in control in the best way.
>>
>>17278962

I tend to think most people are second-rate managers so maybe that's why I avoid them, until they give up their misjudged plans and arrangements as I do.
>>
>>17278962

A psychiatrist is the worst possible place to seek management from because instead of implementing the simple master/servant approach I have adopted in regards to myself and the bigger picture of life, they try to replace that with a false regime of pseudo-control that only seeks to disturb, mislead and shame.

A more rational approach would be to reject any of the theories and ideas about the mind that psychiatry posits and take on a more faith based arrangement.
>>
File: 960.jpg (47 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
47 KB, 960x540
>>17278962

But of course that's nonsense, the ranting and raving of a madman ;)
>>
>>17278956
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_XbYz9J4W0
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.