[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If someone you're close to would commit suicide, would you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1463120179450.jpg (415 KB, 674x1024) Image search: [Google]
1463120179450.jpg
415 KB, 674x1024
If someone you're close to would commit suicide, would you wish them to leave something behind for you, such as a letter, painting etc.?
I want to kill myself, but care a lot about my mother.
>>
>>17278954
It's called a will, ask a lawyer.

Are you ok anon?
>>
>>17278954
if you care a lot about her, don't kill yourself. It's horrible to outlive your child.
>>
>>17278959
I thought about something rather personal, something selfmade you know? I'm curious whether it would be positive to leave something like that behind or if the people affected by it would feel worse or whatever.

I hate life and want to die.

>>17278961
I'm so sorry, but so powerless. I feel extremely selfish, but can't do this any longer
>>
>>17278989
>I hate life and want to die.
No, you don't. You want the pain to end, and think death is the only way out. The first half of this is completely reasonable, but you are sorely mistaken on the latter. Talk to us, OP. What hurts?

If you absolutely must go through with this, the best thing you can leave your loved ones is a solid reason why. The only way to prevent them from blaming themselves is by proving undeniably that something else was to blame instead. This is harder than it might seem, and it may not even work, but it is the only chance you have of making the process any easier. Nothing else can: the mere fact of your suicide will overshadow any implementation details.
>>
PLEASE tell your mom. Please. If you really love and care about your mom and want the best for her, you'll tell her how you're feeling.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.