[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Quick femanon survey
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (27 KB, 313x470) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
27 KB, 313x470
My gf and I argued a while ago, she said she needed time and told me to wait at least two weeks. Today it'll be one week and I took a two hour bus (it's a long-distance relationship) just to say that we shouldn't waste our time figuring it all out, that it is as simple as stating if we want to continue with the relationship or not. So I lied to her and said my sister was with me and that she asked me to have lunch the three of us. She said yes. I'm a couple of block away from were she told me she would be watching a movie. My question is, should I go find her and explain the situation (I don't know if she's with friends) or I propose to meet in a different place and then explain?
>>
>>17278910
What the fuck
>>
>>17278910
Hes probably at the movie with a guy so better just stick with the original plan and break it off during the lunch
>>
>>17278910
what did you argue about?
>>
>>17278947
Basically about how difficult it's been for us to communicate lately. I like to talk about our problems (sometimes too much) and try to reach solutions, while she's sort of careless in that sense and if there is something she doesn't like, she simply stops texting me or tries to avoid me.
>>
>>17278910
Wait for her somewhere else. Nobody likes a stalker. Even when if it is your BF
>>
You're screwed, mate. You disrespected her request for space, and then you lied about the circumstances. When you show up alone, she'll dump you. And you brought it on yourself.

Your first fatal mistake, though, was accepting a break. Never do this. They kill relationships dead, every time, no exceptions. Some people even use them as a longer, drawn-out way of breaking up, because they think this is gentle (these people are delusional). Stay together or break up outright, but no halfsies.
>>
>>17278964
there's more to it than that OP. What problems were you having that required you talk about them and she avoid a discussion.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.