[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>manage a psychic >he sometimes does psychic business consulting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
>manage a psychic
>he sometimes does psychic business consulting
>someone wants to contract him year round
>needs a more legit (non psychic) website
>boss hands it over to me

honestly, im a bit out of my element here. it doenst have to be super legit cuz its just something to have so that a business owner can play it off as legit consulting.

so far i got three pages
>main page
>contact us
>testimonials
>notable clients

on the main page im planning ot list what we can consult but im getting
>hiring (going on about how we can review the applications for them)
>advertising (basically expanding via social media)
>the 'tough calls' (for someone who is an outside business savvy party to review a tough call and weigh in)

anything else that might help or anything i might want to avoid?
>>
those people actually make enough money to pay for a manager?
>>
>>17278793

yeah i make 15 an hour. but hes not one of those 'walk in, ten dollar reading' types. we dont do anything flashy with signs, our office is very private and he charges 360 an hour. since ive been here we never had one official 'business consulting' client, most people just work those kind of questions into the regular readings. but this guy is willing to pay us regularly so not passing us up.

and by manage i mean i manage the whole business, not like i manage him specifically.
>>
>>17278791
Good luck with designing that front page to look attractive but not too unprofessional.
Make the contact us page easy to find.
Ask the psycho if the testimonials should be the center of attention when you visit the page, and if not, what will be?
>A little bit about the psycho
notable clients, I don't know if this was your idea or the psycho's, but that's not the greatest idea. That info should be private. And if I see who else this psycho is killing, I don't want to fit into that group of people or I could start making negative presumptions and kill myself instead.
>>
>>17278791
You might be focusing too much on how to make the guy and or girl seem credible.

Don't neglect portraying cost, don't neglect portraying what he and or she does (in detail if you can), and don't neglect just some general information about the psychic.
>>
>>17278791
Avoid shit tier catchy color schemes. Avoid animated icons or icons illustrating magic hoodoovoodoobullshit powers. Avoid autoplaying video and sound.
Test website for chrome os, android, iOS compatability
Tag images and Web pages with relevant metadata.
Avoid shit tier comic sans fonts and shit like that.
Tripple check spelling, punctuation, page links, and any Web based email contact functions in multiple browsers and on multiple devises and operating systems.
Make sure contact info goes to standalone email made for client.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.