[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bisexual male that 21 years old, overweight, still living at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: traps.png (1 MB, 798x1111) Image search: [Google]
traps.png
1 MB, 798x1111
Bisexual male that 21 years old, overweight, still living at home while going through college, and extremely introverted.

How do I get laid? I live in the countryside so no hookers are around (not even in the small city near me). All of the girls around me are GAL girls that want the hottest pseudo-gangster they can get (they're practically hicks who act like how they perceive New York niggers to act). I don't even have any interest in dating a girl unless she has the same hobbies as me, so it is likely that it's going to just be a sex friend that I'll need. I'm fine with men or women, but only if the man is trap-like; I'm not attracted to manly men (unless they're the suave kind).

Please help me. I don't want to be a wizard.
>>
Fucking disgusting
>>
bisexuality doesnt exist, you are homosexual, accept it
>>
fucking faggot
>>
>>17278811
This
>>
Craigslist
>>
>>17278786
Try leaving your house.

Get into fitness, find your in-group, and fuck bitches there.

What do enjoy or would like to do with your free time?
>>
Replying to compensate for the shit posts above.

Try to meet people through your interests. Join a (non-christian) choir. Take drawing classes. Put yourself in a position where you can practice an interest together with other, similar people. Someone will propose to hang out with the entire group eventually (do it yourself if no one does). Like maybe just having lunch in a nearby park on a sunny day, or having some coffee/drinks. Take part in that, get to know people a bit, see if someone strikes your fancy. Then talk to them over Facebook/Whatsapp, see if it's mutual. Then Netflix and chill. Bam!

Otherwise, try OKCupid. Don't state you just want sex, but do indicate that you're not against it. Fill in a profile. Try to be amusing. Do the questions. Then proceed to talk to people online.

That you're bi is an advantage. Guys tend to be a bit easier, not as squeamish.
>>
Some will tell you to buy a hooker. Agreed. Cuts through the emotional bullshit.
>>
pretty much change everything about you. lose weight, stop watching anime, stop pretending to be bi, stop being so picky with girls, etc. don't be such a loser basically
>>
>>17278786
Lose weight, stop fucking with that anime shit. Shave your god damn face, make yourself real pretty. That's all really. You don't need to make friends. And as for dating, just join a dating website or join a club at your college.
>>
>>17280529
>>17280543
>redditors once again the source of anti-anime sentiment

Anyone can get laid and anime has nothing to do with it, the fact that you're cancer is further underlined by the fact that OP didn't even mention anime
>>
>>17278786
Get the fuck out of your room and do add some change to your life. The ball doesn't start rolling on its own.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.