[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone know what itll be like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1451436755748.png (359 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1451436755748.png
359 KB, 500x500
Me and a guy ive trained with for a while, ( He's X-Military I'm a self defense/ martial arts guy, not BS arts like karate tho. Just saying we aren't like just kidding ourselves or nothing. )

But anyway we are about to get our Bounty Hunting license together and begin doing that as a team,
Its legal in our state and neighboring states and with our combined experience I think we could find decent work.

So my main question is, what will the 20 hour course and exam be like?
I want to be able to prepare a little before hand.
Is anyone here licensed or took the course and exam?
>>
>>17278682

you're already gonna fail, because you're already thinking that its about hand to hand fucking combat.

this isnt walker texas ranger mate. good luck tho. get your jollies whichever way you can.
>>
>>17278693
congrats on a dumb ass reply, I don't think its about hand to hand, but good assumption

And mate? what are you 12?
>>
>>17278682
Haha, oh man. Do you have any criminal connections? Any detective or cop Experience? The hard part about hunting bounties isnt fighting, its finding a hoodrat in the middle of the Detroit without getting shot at and making sure your loved one doesn't get his ass kicked by his nephew when you bring the hoodrat in.
>>
>>17278682
Sounds like fun.

Can you have guns or is it gay like dog the bounty hunter?
>>
>>17278698

>ur dumb cuz i said so
>i dont think its about hand to hand combat that s why i mentioned were good at hand to hand combat
>>
>>17278700
no I know, again I don't think really any portion of my job is gonna need hand to hand experience, we've got tasor guns, level III Ballistics vests, and side arms coming in, and some good pepper spray.

I'm not asking what the job will be like, as far as tracking people down and shit, we know a guy that does that for a different job and will talk to him about that ( Hes VERY good, doesn't do it online or nothing but we aren't gonna go into all that )

All I'm asking, is what the course and exam consists of.
>>
>>17278704

most states dont let you carry a gun.
>>
>>17278711
So basically you just want to brag about being a bounty hunter?

Try /k/. Those homos love these kinds of threads.
>>
holy shit are you slow, I just wanted to know what the fucken course was gonna consist of, that is all

I cant brag about being a Bouty Hunter, if I'm not one yet... oh my god
>>
>>17278730

>i cant brag about being a bounty hunter, if im not one yet... oh my god
>hes slow

jesus christ, you are not going to do well. hire a nerd and form a trio. or someone with a highschool degree, jesus you're retarded.
>>
File: 1451437828396.gif (658 KB, 200x160) Image search: [Google]
1451437828396.gif
658 KB, 200x160
>>17278744
ok
>>
>>17278682
It's mostly about the law and what is allowed and what isn't allowed and safety. Like most state sponsored courses and classes all of the shit on the test will be on the course, mostly just memorization.
>>
File: 1453079910825.gif (169 KB, 380x280) Image search: [Google]
1453079910825.gif
169 KB, 380x280
>>17278759
>law and safety

Thank you, for a real fucking answer. Ive got a little bit of a vague idea.
>>
You're not going to pay attention at the course anyway.

You're gonna wait till the end and go "when do we get our guns? *belch* "
>>
>>17278767
you think I'm a fat red neck or something?
I'm not

I'm very healthy actually, and very smart. And a couple professors I eat lunch with from time to time would vouch for that.

I'm just low on funds, life is expensive, and I want to take care of me and my girl better. So for extra money I figured id do something I think id be good at. good assumption tho.
>>
>I want to be Batman when I grow up!
>I'm a martial arts expert, so you know I'm not kidding myself.
>Boba Fett is the coolest dude EVER
Guys, why won't anyone take me seriously? :(
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.