[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My ex boyfriend was removed from the home in 2012 or 2013 for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
My ex boyfriend was removed from the home in 2012 or 2013 for molesting his sisters, then in 2014 his mom sub let her apartment to us. One of the sisters lived there part time and there were times he was left alone with her. There is a police report to prove it. We called the cops on her because she wouldn't give him his ID and bank card when we were trying to move out... I called CYFD today, gave them his new address/phone number, and mentioned the police report. What do you think they will do? What kind of legal consequences will his mother face?
>>
sounds like you've got great taste in men!
>>
>>17278643
Haha, I know right? A pedophile and a rapist!? I miss him so much.
>>
Wait so you knew he was a pedo and he actually raped kids and you let him close to a kid?

You should do a murder suicide including him and his mom, you people are fucking crazy.
>>
>this thread
>>
>>17278924
I was off my Seroquel and believed him when he said he isn't a pedo and people are conspiring against him.
>>
>>17279001
Legit mate, also it won't do anything for his mom probably good knowing a little kid is going to get raped, should've stabbed him when you had the chance.

This world is bullshit
>>
>>17279009
I hope his mom gets a fine or jail time. I was hoping someone could tell me what is going to happen. I feel shitty for ever believing him.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.