[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mu significant other was molested when she was young. Sex does
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1466444222151.png (1 MB, 583x1508) Image search: [Google]
1466444222151.png
1 MB, 583x1508
Mu significant other was molested when she was young. Sex does nothing for her and I think subconsciously she still sees it as a negative thing. We've had sex, but she never makes any noise, moans, or anything. She just tells me how much she loves me and says that she loves being this close and whatnot. But I want to make her feel good, I want her to feel the way I do when we get to have sex.

Whenever I touch between her legs her legs clench up. I think she used to have sexual flashbacks to being molested, but not anymore.

She won't let me eat her out because "it's gross", she won't let me finger her because sheshe afraid I'm gonna scratch her with my nails, rubbing her clit does nothing for her.

I'm at a loss guys, ive had successful sexual relationships more than half a dozen times, and I just can't wrap my headad around the right approach to this.

Help, I feel useless
>>
>>17278500
Talk to her more
>>
Molested kid here. For me sex isn't that great because when I first experienced it, it wasn't sexual (for me). It was a chore. So, now it feels the same. She knows you like it and just tolerates it for that.

Are you recently together? Maybe she'll warm up but, honestly, it's a hard thing to get over. Even if she doesn't get flashbacks anymore, it's just the association isn't positive like it is for most people.
>>
>>17278551
Jesus, so there's nothing I can do to help? We've been together for few years.

>>17278550
What do I say? She's not the smartest person. I'd say she has an IQ of 115 maximum.
>>
I wasn't molested and I don't like oral, either. It is a pretty gross feeling tbqh.

The female orgasm is very mental, not as much physical as a man's is. If she's not into the sex on a mental/emotional level, she will never orgasm from it. It sounds like she (understandably) has negativity associated with sex, so it's unlikely anything you say or do can help her. She can only fix it on her own, possibly with the help of a therapist
>>
Two words: couple's therapy.
>>
>>17278500
just get out of there. you cant fix her, and that awful feeling you get after you cum is only going to get worse.
source: experience
>>
>>17278500
>Sex does nothing for her

Dump her.
>>
>>17278681
I don't have the money for that. Shit is expensive or I would do it.
>>
>>17278500
unwinnable and why it is so horrible when people fuck with a kid
>>
OP HERE

Plot Twist, [spoiler]we're married and I love her[/spoiler]
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.