[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lowering Libido
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Antideprresants.jpg (12 KB, 167x250) Image search: [Google]
Antideprresants.jpg
12 KB, 167x250
How can one lower his libido or completely give up sex?
I've never been successful with ladies and never will be. So I just want to focus on my work for the rest of my life. Have any advice for giving up sexuality anons?

>Inb4 fap like crazy
No, It doesnt offers a solid solution. What I want is more permament solution.
>>
>>17278223
cut your balls off
>>
Why will you never be successful with ladies?
>>
>>17278227
Ok I'm gonna take the bait.

Cutting of balls reduces testostreone, that means reduced muscle mass/bone mass for the rest of my life + increased risk of osteoporosis.
>>
>>17278242
so what ? it's a permanent solution for the problem. exactly what OP wanted
>>
>>17278251
Well I better shot myself in the head rather than live with serious health problems. That would be a more permanent solution no? lol

>>17278240
Because I'm fucked in the head. A minor Elliot Rodger if you will.
>>
Lol I am like Elliot too. Totaly understand this guy and what he did. If he killed someone from my family I would totally forgive him I understand him that well.
>>
>>17278266
Have you been sent to therapy?
>>
>>17278273
>implying I tell about my problems to anyone other than anonymously on the internet
>>
>>17278259
>Well I better shot myself in the head rather than live with serious health problems
great idea, seems like you have some serious mental health problems anyway
>>
File: 1429169196393.jpg (307 KB, 1280x1630) Image search: [Google]
1429169196393.jpg
307 KB, 1280x1630
>>17278223
There's one pill used for breast cancer treatment. Costs pennies but works wonders. Basically it lowers estrogen but has one nasty side effect if taken by guys. It completely destroys any need for sex. If you take enough these pills, you wont want a sex. Your dick will get hard but your mind just wont want any pussy whatsoever. Everything comes back to normal after 2-3 weeks after the last pill so its not permanent if you are willing tp fuck at some point in your life. Remember- letrozole... Google it up
>>
>>17278287
That pic doesnt help our sorry, needy unwanted asses.
>>
>>17278295
But the information does. I've used it for estrogen control and I know how effective it is when it comes to lowering your libido. All the guys I know who used it, had the same thing. I gave you a good starting point, what you do with this info is up to you.
>>
>>17278306
Thanks.
>>
>>17278313
No problem
>>
risperidone
>>
OP is back
>>17278266
No, I won't kill anyone that's why I said minor. I rather live my life isolated .

>>17278285
I'll be an hero anon just for you my love ;)

>>17278287

Hmm , good idea, but i think I'll go to therapy first. I have suspicions that I might be a closet narcissist. If it doesnt work I'll try those pills
>>
I think you need to make friends and with that social circle you'll meet at qt.

Now you're going to say that's impossible, and I sort of agree (I myself am a 30 year old virgin), but that's exactly what we need to do. We need to get out, socialize, make some friends, and through exposure to people we will meet someone special.

The problem is getting us to do that. You know what I mean? But you already have the solution, it's just about doing it and taking the steps to get there.

That's what the shrink will tell you (I'll save you the money, I've been to multiple and that's what we need to do), and there are things like exposure therapy and behaviorism that are designed to get you to do that. But they don't really work, it's all up to us to get out there and make some friends and meet women.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.