[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Workers coming over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1465799720970.gif (2 MB, 500x485) Image search: [Google]
1465799720970.gif
2 MB, 500x485
I have some real scrappy White Trash dudes re-doing our Bathroom/Kitchen in our Apartment.

Its fucking 8am and the Radio is on and hammers are pounding. 8 in the fucking morning.

I understand they have work to do, but why so early? Why are they fucking blasting the Radio? I work until 1am on average, and I would fucking kill for a night of peaceful sleep, they've been here every morning for almost 2 weeks due to how slow they are.

Whats a good excuse to get them out of my house for like 2-3 hours? Im almost tempted to just strip naked and confront them to let me sleep another few hours.
>>
>>17278127
Why should they have to delay their work because you have a shit job with shit hours?

Get a real job, loser. "hurr I have to work until 1 AM". Real men are in bed, children are working
>>
>>17278135
I work Warehouse while I'm also doing College. Sorry my life isn't perfect and amazing yet virginboy
>>
>>17278141
virgin boy? nigga, 3 years ago I was working over nights in the summer in a shit apartment without air conditioning while my neighbors got their roof reshingled.

I studded up, bought some nyquil and slept right through it bitch boy.
>>
>>17278143
You should write a book on how to be Manly Bacon Whiskey Man le Power Tools & Shaving xDD
>>
>>17278146
you should complain on the internet about all of babies wittle pwobwems
>>
>>17278135
>emasculated, listliess cubicle workers
>real men

>pushers and movers of society
>children

Wat?
>>
File: 1456709897023.jpg (83 KB, 574x413) Image search: [Google]
1456709897023.jpg
83 KB, 574x413
>>17278152
Welcome to /adv/

You sound like someone who frequents /b/ and /mlp/
>>
>>17278154
>emasculated warehouse worker that doesn't even make 20k a year
>compared to a corner office 9-5 m-f making well over middle class money
>>
>>17278127
>I understand they have work to do, but why so early?
To make sure it gets done in as little time as possible.

>Why are they fucking blasting the Radio?
To help them focus and entertain them, so they can get the job done faster.

>>17278141
>virginboy
All sympathy lost. Maybe kill yourself if you can't bear the sound of men working.
>>
>>17278161
>manly warehouse worker movin shit, using his muscles all day, who isn't tied down by debt and can budget his money and understand what's important in life
>compared to an office cuck who is in constant fear of getting laid off, sitting at a desk as his body atrophies, using his big checks to keep up with the joneses and buy tons of stupid shit he doesn't need
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.