[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should i response to this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
So after more than months after my ex left me for another guy, she decided to text me today saying she's sorry and she's been feeling bad these past few days, but she says she doesn't know why she feels bad. She's asking me to forgive her for doing that to me. She also said I'm the best she ever had and she doesn't deserve me at all.

The problem is why after so many months only now she wants to say sorry. Also after she left I send her texts and she didn't even bother to reply. Here is what I think she wants, she wants to feel better about herself when I reply and say i forgive her, or she wants me back idk about that tho.

Funny thing is i treated her so well, went out of my way to help her whenever she needed help, i was always there for her. Kept her company and had countless sleepless nights taking to her cause she couldn't sleep. Im not complaining but I cared and loved her very much..and she left like nothing ever happened. Was with her for almost 6 months and it all fell apart. No sign whatsoever, she just left so unexpectedly.

Now all of a sudden she texts me. I didn't reply.

What do you guys think?
>>
She was drunk. Do not respond.
>>
There's a number of reasons she could be doing this but they probably all stem from her shattered ego after the new guy tossed her aside like she did to you.

Do not reply. Let her feel the embarrassment of exposing herself to you like this after her treatment of you. There's nothing positive for you in this if you respond.
>>
Tell her off, you clearly haven't forgiven her tell her the shit you just told us
>>
>>17278060
Just say "you're, right you dont deserve someone like me
>>
Do.
Not.
Respond.

Any response is attention and a means for HER to respond back, thereby keeping the conversation going.

Do.
Not.
Reply.
>>
>>17278089

Don't do this either, it shows bitterness and resentment which empowers her. By not replying you are completely disarming her of any feeling of superiority by showing her she's not worth your time or attention.
>>
>>17278101
This. The only winning move is not to play.

+1 for ignore her, OP. Just keep it movin'. Whatever you have that she's pining after, she doesn't deserve it.
>>
I vote don't respond.
>>
You have two options here:

A.) Do what everyone else says and not respond.

or

B.) Tell her how you feel but make it not look needy.
>>
>>17278069
This
>>
Nice guys come last , she left you for a bad boy and realised the grass isn't greener and wants you back , women are emotionally wired and don't even know themselves why they do what they do , don't respond ! If you do make sure it's to tell her never to contact you again and that she's an orrible cunt
>>
>>17278069
>>17278076
>>17278097
>>17278101
>>17278105
>>17278112
>>17278650
>>17279012

This! DO NOT RESPOND!
>>
File: 1466511080664.jpg (41 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1466511080664.jpg
41 KB, 720x540
>>17278060
Don't bother, instead block her.

She is not getting enough dick/emotional support so she is trying to get a fix with you. If you respond and end up fucking her it will definitely go down hill pretty fast. Also she is with someone else right now, by contacting you it would make her a cheating bitch. This is the sort of person your ex is.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.