[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it wrong to date a girl 7 years younger than you if you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: ClUaT7TWEAA3rxl.jpg (42 KB, 450x800) Image search: [Google]
ClUaT7TWEAA3rxl.jpg
42 KB, 450x800
Is it wrong to date a girl 7 years younger than you if you're 22? She's mature and I'm not attracted to her because she's young. I guess it depends on the situation but I feel like a creep.
>>
>>17277888
You're at two completely different stages in life. Even if she's very mature for her age, she's still a moron like all teenagers are.
It won't work.

Also - is it even legal?
>>
>>17277888
Nothing wrong with it. Just don't come in her, she's real fertile.
>>
>>17277892
Fertility actually peaks in your twenties.
>>
Legally and morally, yes- it's wrong.
>>
Wrong. Move on op
>>
>she's mature
You are immature enough that a 15yo is on the same level of maturity as you.
>>
>>17277888
Don't listen to these SJWs. 15 is old enough. Like said earlier though don't cum in her, keep it wrapped.
>>
Do it man, maybe when youre older youre gonna think back and regret it
>>
>>17278004
The age of consent is 16 you fucking idiot. OP you will go to jail.
>>
>>17277891
She just turned 16 so yeah, it's legal, we're not american. And I don't think she's a moron. Also what do you mean "different stages in life" as in we behave differently because of our age, or that for example I'm already working and she's still at school?
>>
>>17277961
I don't know man. Maybe I'm a little immature myself. She got the IQ test done by a psychologist and she has an IQ of 155, but I don't know how reliable that test is and if it's related at all to maturity and intelligence. She's also not a normie, I know she browses 4chan and is kind of socially awkward. I feel like we're very similar and compatible, the only thing really making me doubt whether to date her or not is her age. She has made clear she likes me so that's not a problem.
>>
>>17278018
>16
Confirmed she's a moron. Anyone at that age is a moron by default.
>>
>>17278040
If IQ meant anything smart autists would be the supreme gentlemens of society.

It's a bad idea because your interests and ambitions will change as you get older and they will never match. Just because you have 4chan and social inability in common doesn't mean you are good to go.
Do what you want but it's gonna fail and when it does you are the one more likely to get fucked.
>>
>>17278048
We don't have in common just that, but I agree I should think about the ambitions thing... I don't know what I should do. I really like her and I've never met anyone like her, it's like I can finally be myself with this girl. We have a lot of fun and shit, but yeah, maybe it's that I'm immature myself.
>>
>>17278051
Don't date her. You two both have some growing up to do in different directions.
>>
>>17277888

You should feel like a creep, don't do this. She's going to go through some of the most turbulent and neurotic stages of her life over the next 2-3 years thanks to hormones and it will only end badly for you. All of your friends and family will think you're a weirdo and none of her peers will approve either.
>>
>>17278062
But wouldn't it end badly for anyone she dates no matter their age then?
>>
>>17278071
Yes. Do you want it to end badly for you?
>>
>>17278072
Well, no, of course not.
>>
>>17278071

Yes. Some teenage boy is going to date her and have a story about how his first girlfriend cheated on him or got bored and left him one day or developed a crush on someone else. Unless he does it to her first.

You're 22, there's literally no reason you can't find someone closer to your age instead of regressing back to a teenage romance.
>>
File: 1430179267399.gif (1 MB, 245x118) Image search: [Google]
1430179267399.gif
1 MB, 245x118
>>17278040
>I feel like we're very similar and compatible
Take it from someone much older than you, it's easy to feel that with a girl. You're letting your penis control your actions and you don't even realize it.

I felt that with all of my ex-girlfriends, but after the initial excitement wore off, suddenly I started realizing things about them and became unhappy.

Also: people change. Especially going through their teenage years. Both myself and my friend were in relationships with girls in their late 20s when we were in our teens, and it always ends badly.
She WILL grow up in a couple of years, and she WILL feel like you deprived her of some of the best years of her life and kept her from experiences and will probably resent you for it, whether she says so or not.

Your friends and family are going to think you are a creepy pedo taking advantage of younger women, and all of her friends and family are going to hate you and try to convince her to dump you at every chance, they will probably also make a point of introducing her to other guys around her age so that she gets away from that "creepy pedo"

This is going to end in FUCKING CATASTROPHE, OP. Don't do it.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.