[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /adv/, This girl and I used to date freshman year of college
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_20160509-103844.png (690 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160509-103844.png
690 KB, 1080x1920
Hi /adv/,
This girl and I used to date freshman year of college for about 2 months. I got drunk one night and ended up hooking up with her friend (I'm a dbag) and she cut all contact with me and started dating someone shortly after. Almost a year and a half later, she started messaging me things like "I miss you" and we started snapchatting/texting regularly. I found out she was still with her boyfriend. She would be extremely flirty and cuddle with me, brush things off of my face, hold my hand, etc. She would also never bring up her bf. Despite this, in our messages and in person she'd occasionally call me her" best friend", but then the next week be saying how she is still attracted to me. This has been going on for almost 5 months now and has been on my mind a lot. What the fuck is she trying to pull /adv/?
>>
>>17277826
You're plan B if her relationship goes to shit. Possibly even a filler between her relationships.
>>
>>17277830
Seconding what this anon said, you are her plan B
>>
>>17277832
>>17277830
But keeping a plan B for 5 months? That's a long ass time
>>
So what do you guys suggest I do??
>>
>>17277860
Give her the finger and ditch her
>>
>>17277860
Hatefuck then ditch
>>
>>17277860
Fuck her cunt, but don't come inside it. Use a condom.
>>
>>17277848
Sometimes it takes a while for a relationship to fall apart. Maybe she sees it happening and her bf doesn't so she's hoping things work out. Yeah... plan B for sure.
>>
>>17277920
>>17277913
>>17277902
Obviously if I could smash I would, what do I really do? Cut contact? I'm starting to develop really strong feelings for this girl
>>
>>17278144
thats pretty evil to think that someone could do that so easily
>>
>>17277826
Bump
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.