[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello, so I've been reading lately about existentialism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Hello, so I've been reading lately about existentialism and what not
It's really fuckign depressing me right now, that people just come and go without being noticed sometimes
I want to live a nice life, I'm still very young
I just want to be fucking happy but I'm going through rough times right now, I don't know if this is called being anti social or a loner, but I don't have many people to hang out with and whenever they've asked me to come hang out with them I've denied it. what the fuck do I do?
Please give me advice and I'll stop browsing this shitty site
>>
>>17277802
Not browing this shitty site would actually be a very good start.
>>
>>17277811
/bread
>>
>>17277811
Being opened minded is the best start, don't stare in the abyss
>>
>>17277811
Yeah that's what I'm going to do
Is browsing /pol/ for keks healthy or should I cut that one too?

>>17277822
"when you stare at the abyss, the abyss stares at you"
>>
>>17277829
>>17277822
and by this sentence alone I've started to overthink it again
lads what should I do
>>
>>17277829
No more /pol/
If you're still going to browse the chan only go on boards that will help you improve yourself. And honestly you're better off going to reddit or something for that
>>
>>17277838
What does overthink mean?
>>
>>17277802
>It's really fuckign depressing me right now, that people just come and go without being noticed sometimes
Don't think too much about it. It's just how the world works. No point dwelling on things you can't change.

>I don't know if this is called being anti social or a loner, but I don't have many people to hang out with and whenever they've asked me to come hang out with them I've denied it.
Why are you refusing? Figure that out.
You sound like you're pushing people away, and you have to work through this before it does more damage.

And remember the entire point of existentialism in the first place: we make up our own point. Each of us must find our own meaning in life, our own raison d'etre. Life is not inherently meaningful: we create the meaning through our thoughts and actions.
You have to make your own judgments and decisions, nobody can do it for you.
>>
>>17277869
Thanks, I'll take your advice seriously from now on
>>
>>17277869
And about the "why are you refusing" part
I don't know, it's just the moments that they invite me
For example, i was invited over to a friends house with 2 other acquaintances after an exam, i refused since I'd rather go home and play a game myself
And it all goes downhill from there
>>
>>17277879
>invited over to a friends house with 2 other acquaintances after an exam, i refused since I'd rather go home and play a game myself
Why would you rather play vidya by yourself than hang out with friends?
Do you enjoy the vidya more, don't like the friends, aren't comfortable around acquaintances, don't enjoy social interaction in general, or what?

Also, keep in mind that moments like that (after an exam) are extremely important because of how human social psychology works. People bond tightly during and after major stress.
>>
>>17277957
No mate, I was just tired and wanted to go home play war thunder or some shit
Anyways I have regretted the decision and started talking to the guy more over kikebook so yeah
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.