[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can a normalfag guy or any guy like a girl who is nearly autistic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 20140429.png (125 KB, 684x931) Image search: [Google]
20140429.png
125 KB, 684x931
Can a normalfag guy or any guy like a girl who is nearly autistic or ocd about her interests? I don't remember any people ever liking that thing about me, so i usually never bring it up and behave normally.

Is it bad i have this trait defining me? I've been like that since preschool.
>>
>>17277654
Ya, I would be down, charmed even, but I'm only really a normalfag pubicly/externally. In private, I'm fairly ocd about my interests as well.
>>
>>17277654
Shut up, cunt.
>>
>>17277654
how autistic/ocd are we talking about here? give some examples
>>
>>17277671
I can sit 5 hours straight on some wikia related to interest and generally treat knowing more about them as important and crucial.
Don't know how to explain it, i'm the kind of person who is really having fun reading a dnd rulebook, though i don't play it yet.
I hope i'll get all steam achievments someday when i retire and watch all anime i wanted.
>>
>>17277779
Not that anon, but that's actually kind of cool. I once downloaded all the rulebook for V:tM and read most of them, even though I don't play. I just found them very well-written and immersive.
>>
>>17277654
Yeah, my ex had autism and would go massively in depth for hours about one subject specifically. Like if they were going to watch a show they had to know every characters height, weight, zodiac sign, blood type, etc. I thought it was cute.

I don't think it's necessarily a bad trait unless you get really, really OCD about it and feel like it's controlling your life in ways you don't want.
>>
>>17277792
Need to check this out. Try to find people who play it in a board game club.
I got the Troika video game about it, kind of interesting.
>>
>>17277654
>Can a normalfag guy
Maybe not, but you're not a normalfag so why would you want to be with one?
Normal is boring.
>any guy
Absolutely. Many guys would find it interesting and cool.

>>17277779
Lots of guys i've met are like that. Most of my friends, actually.
Many guys tend to take their hobbies very seriously, much more seriously than most girls. It's been a meme since long before the internet.
>>
>>17277792
Hell yes, V:tM. Good shit. Always wanted to meet someone IRL who likes it too.
>>
>>17277854
They'd be okay to date a similar girl then?
Lots of guys who are serious about hobbies end up loving normie girls, i see it everywhere. They just like how naturally affectionate and caring some of them are. I'll never be on the same level even if i try. Awkward isolated through childhood, below average emotional intelligence.
I mean guys could like to talk to me or be pals, but i don't think anyone will like me romantically long enough.
>>
>>17277654
as long as you are interesting in other way also it should be fine.
>>
File: Ron_EnjoyedParts.png (1 MB, 419x1448) Image search: [Google]
Ron_EnjoyedParts.png
1 MB, 419x1448
>>17277886
>They'd be okay to date a similar girl then?
Most of them would too, some of them actually have or are with girls like that right now.

>Lots of guys who are serious about hobbies end up loving normie girls, i see it everywhere.
A lot of times, they settle for average, boring girls because they're everywhere.
Girls like you aren't common. And most aren't easy to find, since many think there's something wrong with them and feel pressured to pretend to be like every other girl, which just makes them look boring.

>They just like how naturally affectionate and caring some of them are.
I guarantee you can be more than affectionate enough with a guy you genuinely like.
Even if you don't show it the same way most girls do.

>I mean guys could like to talk to me or be pals
That's all you need. If people like you and like being around you, there are guys out there that will be interested in more.

As for awkward/low EQ: in my experience, girls tend to screw this up by comparing to the biggest social butterflies and saying "well, i look autistic compared to HER or HER. You're probably not too bad.
And keep in mind that oftentimes, you call it awkward but we call it cute.

Just keep your eyes open for guys that might like you but are too shy, awkward, or polite to express it obviously. If you're not careful, you might miss more subtle hints (most guys miss things all the time).

And if you don't know how to show interest in a guy, try to learn. Some (especially the kind that would be happy with a girl like you) are aloof as hell and need to be poked and prodded a bit to notice you as a potential romantic interest. Especially if you're extremely cold, they may assume you're the type that's not interested in men or relationships at all.
That's another reason you see a lot of normie girls with the guys you might like: they're better at that.
But since most girls are so hesitant to approach guys first, it's also an opportunity to beat them to the punch next time.
>>
>>17277944
Thanks, anon! That was really helpful!
I'll try to reach out to guys more then.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.