[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
help meee, i started taking fluoxitone 20mg a couple of weeks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
help meee, i started taking fluoxitone 20mg a couple of weeks ago and have a new gf, at first i couldnt get hard but after not jerking off for like a week i was able to and we've fucked a few times but i can't finish. someone please help me because she doesnt like the fact she can't make me finish. I'm not sure if it's the fluoxitine or what, someone pls send advice
>>
Talk to your doctor. Also, is she hot? Post pics, man...
>>
Really? I have a very hard time (no pun intended) finishing with any girl, although I can get it up really easy. As far as I know, they love that they can keep going on for as long as they want to, although I'd understand it may cause an insecurity issue in your girl.

Try to get her suck or rub you, it may help at least get something into the condom. However, if you fuck unprotectef, it's easier for youbsince it's really easy to fake it: I've never met a girl that actually feels the cum inside her.
>>
The only experience I have with this is that I know Ozzy Osbourne complained about the same thing.
>>
That's a very common side effect with a lot of SSRIs.
>>
Fuck it off. Fluoxitine's an antidepressant IIRC, unless you're a heavy duty risk to yourself and others no one should be on meds. Only thing that can help you and overcome your problems is you, not a pill.

Saddens me when I hear about medications. Psychs and Doctors are paid by pharmaceutical companies to trial their meds on hapless guinea pigs and anyone that steps out of line is referred as a schizophrenic and their opinions discarded. One of the highest tier money making schemes.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.