[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My gf doesnt enjoy sex She is always so stressed about life and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1
File: 1465368408233.png (37 KB, 1127x685) Image search: [Google]
1465368408233.png
37 KB, 1127x685
My gf doesnt enjoy sex
She is always so stressed about life and about te army and can never get to the point of climaxing from a penis, she always says it hurts and it get her very dry from sex (even with proper foreplaying, the sex itself gets her dry) also When i rub her clit on the other way she gets soaking wet and cums with a force of 200 suns
She always tells me she loves me and wants to her sex but she can never enjoy it
Anyone have an idea how to relax her or atleast makenher feel better?
>>
>trying to get her to cum from penetration alone
Found your problem, you're shit at sex
>>
>>17277386
Ok. Then what can i do currectly
>>
>>17277386

Found the little dick
>>
>>17277383

If she doesn't want your dick you can guarantee she's getting it from somewhere else
>>
>>17277419
I know my gf and i am everything for her right now
She isnt getting it aomewhere else
>>
>>17277420

I've fucked girls with boyfriends before
>>
>>17277434
D-did you fuck my gf?
>>
>>17277383
Gotta rough her pussy up a bit. Try the prone bone , and really push it deep.
>>
>>17277420
Why do we always say this?
>>
>>17277452
But she always says that it hurts when you push it deep
And she comlains that the sex is fun but it hurts more then kt pleasures
>>
>>17277463
She needs a gyno appointment
>>
>>17277471
Why?
Maybe the fact that she has very stressful life affects it?
>>
>>17277474
No because sex only hurts when your penis is longer than 5 inches. She's probably got an issue.
>>
>>17277483
>implying i have a 5inch penis
>>
> army
There you go. That's why she's stressed. Has she been in a conflict?
>>
>>17277486
I'm.. that's not what I meant. I'm sorry anon.
>>
>>17277492
She works with deaf kids as a part of her service and she feels like the school takes her as granted and always drops big and almost impossible tasks from night to the day after she always cries on the phone that is tough for her but she wants to help the kids so much.
I have tries telling her to talk tovthe school staff or he commander but she says she cant find a ny solution
>>17277493
Its ok anon you can always explain once more
>>
>>17277499
Her vaginal canal could be short or narrow .
>>
>>17277511
How do you spread it some more
I forgot to mention but she used to be a virgin before me
>>
>>17277513
Lolololol she's in the army bro. There's no way she's a virgin. She probably got raped in her barracks and thats why shas a spaz with sex.
>>
>>17277522
Have you ever been in the israeli army
I dont know what shit country you come from butnits not the situation here
>>
>>17277527
You have supreme idf pussy? I heard Israelis are pretty pushy and specific when it comes to sex. Does she have any female friends?
>>
>>17277558
Um... There are girls without female friends?
Yeahcshe has like 5-6
>>
>>17277587
If a woman prefers having male friends, it is a red flag for borderline personality disorder.
>>
>>17277592
She doesnt have any real problems except the army for now
But she is kinda shy and tells me i am the first she could ever open to like that
Necause of me she did stuff she never thought she will do she has an amazing trust in me and really needs me sometimes
I just really want to return her that feeling
>>
Plis help
>>
>>17277592
>red flag for borderline personality disorder.
ah the ol' psycho slut disorder.
>>
She needs to go see a gynecologist about it. If there's something physically wrong with her vagina they'll find out and potentially fix it. Or it might just be psychological in which case they'll refer her to an appropriate therapist.

This isn't super uncommon and there's a lot of networks out there to address problems like this. Most women just put it off because it's embarrassing.
>>
Is she on the pill? Cause birth control kills female sex drive after so much.
>>
Vaginismus? She should see a gyno and have her vag checked out.
>>
>>17277419
> woman wanting dick because it's a dick

thingsthatneverhappened.jpeg
>>
>>17278217
She is on it but the sex was a pain for her even before it

Also... How do i get better at sex while we are at it
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.