[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright shit happened and I haven't been this confused in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: tegaki___jthm_by_nocturnalmoth.png (354 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
tegaki___jthm_by_nocturnalmoth.png
354 KB, 480x640
Alright shit happened and I haven't been this confused in a while. I was texting the girl I like, exchanging bad jokes and puns. After a while of this, she asked me if I'd kill myself with her. Being a nihilist and not giving a shit about anything (Nihilist in love, how contradictory), I said yeah, but don't you go to hell for that? (she's christian...god I'm inconcistent) She said: oh yeah... would you commit murder with me- wait, can't do that either. Lastly, she asked if I'd destroy the earth with her. I said yes to all of these, mostly because death isn't a big deal to me (Golly, I sure am edgy). Anyway, I'm not very concerned, I just want to know what this means, also she told me that if I do go on a killing spree to spare her because apparently we're bff's (much cringing ensues in this house). In short, do those questions mean anything?
Thanks, memes are more than welcome.
>>
>>17277306
she's feeling oppressed by her religion and stifled by her parents. She's probably on tumblr writing edgy ass shit and posting bdsm. You have to be the badass badboy boyfriend that gives her the dick and then breaks her heart so she can have the excitement she craves.

even better if you have a motorcycle.
>>
Great! Now where's my meme?
>>
File: 1434170069460.png (620 KB, 651x2881) Image search: [Google]
1434170069460.png
620 KB, 651x2881
>>17277317
send her this and tell her you made it
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.