[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I go to the hospital?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (138 KB, 664x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138 KB, 664x1024
On Saturday I did a lot more drinking than I usually do. I was throwing up all day yesterday and even passed out a couple times while I was trying to recover and in between throwing up. I probably should have gone yesterday but I was in no shape to drive. But now I'm starting to feel chest pains on top of a migraine and back pain. Would they be able to help? Is this normal?
>>
Drink a lot of water immediately and you should probably go see a doctor. You could have overdone it and damaged your body.
>>
>>17277247
Ive drank a ton of water but it's not making me feel better. Usually I drink like two or three glasses of water after a night of partying and I feel fine but it's been two full days of water and Gatorade.
>>
>>17277242
Something might be wrong with you but it probably doesn't have a damn thing to do with alcohol.
>>
>>17277257
What do you mean?
>>
It's possible you drank yourself to liver failure. Get a friend to drive you to a doctor.
>>
>>17277242
Go see a doctor, man. Those are telltale signs your liver finally threw in the towel.
>>
did he died
>>
>>17277242
He probably had acute pancreatitis

>medfag

For reference guys, your kidney doesn't give in over night. Your pancreas can
>>
>>17278610
Liver, not kidneys*
>>
A regular drinker- which OP copped to- who binge drinks is a good candidate for liver failure.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.