[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need help to quit smoking, drinking, and taking pain kilers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 480x480
I'm 18 years old. I started smoking cigarettes last year around september. I used to smoke marijuana from freshman year to senior year everyday twice a day. I also used to huff a lot. Maybe 5-6 times in a week. I am in my senior year second semester now and I've been clean for 4 months. I've stopped huffing as I know it's very bad for health. I also had a very bad drinking problem, also around freshman year to senior year. Now that I've stopped smoking weed and drinking alcohol alot, I started to smoke cigarettes and take pain killers to have fun here and there. I would really like to stop everything and become clean again. I work out and am in good shape. My facial skin has gotten oily, looks more reddish and 2x more wrinkley than before I started to smoke cigarettes. Will stopping change it and make me look okay again? Any advice to stop doing drugs in general? Thank you
>>
File: chesterbrownmatthew.gif (17 KB, 460x459) Image search: [Google]
chesterbrownmatthew.gif
17 KB, 460x459
Narcotics Anonymous meetings, go to them.
>>
>>17277057
Yeah you need to stop you're too young. Your brain thinks it needs these drugs to get through the day. Seek professional help bro it's going to take a lot of self control
>>
>>17277064
Thank you. Sadly, I can't really turn to professional help. My parents are very strict and don't know I abuse drugs. I know that this is just a time thing. I'm sure a lot of teenager go through this stage. My biggest concern is to stop smoking cigarettes. I feel like that's really messing me up. Thank god, after all the drugs I've done, I don't notice any changes in memory, concentration, etc. I only feel difference in perception, mood, emotions, psychological stuff like that. I just wake up everyday feeling numb hoping all of it will go away after a long time of being clean. I'm pretty active aswell, I don't sit at home and just do drugs. I am sustaining a 3.6 GPA in school as of right now and have all A's 1 F :(. I go out with friends a few times in a week but I feel numb. I just keep telling myself it'll go away after remaining clean. Anyways, thanks for reading all of this and helping bro.
>>
I'm 22 and I used to be exactly like you. Chain smoked, drank like a fish, smoled weed every say and shot up like a faggot on the faggot occasion.

The trick here is to fuck all of them off. By that, I mean all those loser faggot drug friends of yours. You're getting manipulated. The only reason they bother to talk to you is because you can get drugs or they can get money off you for drugs or anything else I haven't listed that involves you giving those fuckwits shit. Give an inch, take a mile applies here. You will not get any social comfort from them, they will not improve your life and while you may think that you're letting people down, you're really just letting yourself down by getting dragged to their level.

If you truly want to quit, then do it. Just do it. Fuck withdrawals, they pass. Just distract yourself if one comes along. Play a hard fucking video game or some shit, do something you're interested in. Every time you fail means those idiots profit off you, don't let them win. Your life is too precious for it to be used as someone else's ATM.
>>
File: image.gif (473 KB, 297x212) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
473 KB, 297x212
>>17277057
>I also used to huff a lot.

Literally homeless-person tier high.
>>
>>17277097
I've honestly never thought of it that way. Thank you very much! I wish you the best In life.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.