[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bed Bugs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2015-09-13-11-04-11.png (684 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-09-13-11-04-11.png
684 KB, 720x1280
I have them. Haven't seen them, but I got three bites in a perfect row that itch. Discovered them at 3 am when they began to itch.

I don't have money for an exterminator. I dropped $100 on a mattress and box spring cover. My budget is basically $20.

Any advice?

> No bed bug pic because I don't even want to look at them
>>
Use a non-pyrethrin insecticide. Usually these say not for indoor use, but that's for scaredy-pants granola eating pansies.
>>
File: Hi-Yield Carbaryl Dust 5% Can.jpg (137 KB, 232x525) Image search: [Google]
Hi-Yield Carbaryl Dust 5% Can.jpg
137 KB, 232x525
See, bedbugs have evolved resistance to pyrethrins.

But not to Carbaryl. I used something like this dust in the cracks along the walls of my apt in Brooklyn, and not only wiped out the bedbugs in my apt, I killed them in the whole building.
>>
>>17276954
Is this for real?

Where do you buy it?

I have a cat, will this hurt him?
>>
>>17277035
Read the label, it says for use ON dogs and cats.

Bedbugs hide in the cracks between the wall and the floor. Sweep the dust along all those cracks, then take a walk in the fresh air.
>>
>>17276939
>I got three bites in a perfect row that itch.

On your legs? Might be fleas.
>>
>>17277087
On my back
>>
>>17277171
Still might be fleas. You'll find out in the morning. And so will your cat.
>>
>>17276939
Diatomaceous earth.
Visit bedbugger.com for more advices.
>>
>>17277222
Why will I find out in the morning ?

>>17278016
Does this stuff work? Do you have any experience with it
>>
Any thoughts about 91% rubbing alcohol?

Does vacuuming get them?

Will the dryer really kill them?
>>
>>17277171
Fleas will bite anywhere on the body and they seem to bite 3 times in a row. They do have a preference for legs but they'll get you anywhere.
>>
>>17276939
bed bugs hate light and heat.
Do not make your bed...pull the blanket down so that the sheets are exposed to light throughout the day
>>
>>17278387
I heard if you do this it'll just inspire them to move out to other parts of your house
>>
File: bed-bug-treatment-3.jpg (318 KB, 2400x1600) Image search: [Google]
bed-bug-treatment-3.jpg
318 KB, 2400x1600
>>17279195
That's true, they will just go to other parts. There is literally no way to get rid of them without an exterminator. All of these idiots talking about Diatomaceous earth and Carbaryl don't have a fucking clue and have never had them.

The only way to keep them from biting you is to make a homemade bedbug trap and place it around your bed as seen here. These guys know their shit so watch all of their videos about bedbugs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuKHsqubCm8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvgaEZ4A8RE

They will go to the trap instead of you. Also, just because they're inside of your bedframe, dressers, chairs, etc, doesn't mean that those items are ruined, so don't throw them out as they will still be perfectly useable when you finally are able to afford an exterminator.

Another way is to get an empty spray bottle and fill it with alcohol. It kills them instantly with just one squirt, but you have to seek them out, which is very difficult.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.