[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
aw man, I think I fucked up guys you know that old myth about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: vaginabread1dfgdfgd1-400x319.jpg (37 KB, 400x319) Image search: [Google]
vaginabread1dfgdfgd1-400x319.jpg
37 KB, 400x319
aw man, I think I fucked up guys
you know that old myth about how gum takes 7 years to digest?

apparently that's actually sorta true, or more accurately it doesn't digest at all and usually just passes on through.

here's my problem, yesterday I ate 2 packs of gum and my guts hurt, there is a weird intestinal pressure Ive never felt before, I think I might have a bowel obstruction.

wat do
>>
Drink coffee and contract your core area starting at your chest and move downwards to your waist which will create a moving pressure. Then you will quickly learn what is wrong or it shall be rectified.
>>
File: 1463811694158.jpg (50 KB, 425x639) Image search: [Google]
1463811694158.jpg
50 KB, 425x639
Are you still farting?

>If no farts over two hours, go to the emergency room.
>>
>>17276889
>If no farts over two hours, go to the emergency room

is that really what's considered a healthy frequency? seems excessive
>>
>>17276868
>yesterday I ate 2 packs of gum
May I ask why?
>>
File: 1452322393707.jpg (53 KB, 730x433) Image search: [Google]
1452322393707.jpg
53 KB, 730x433
>>17276910
Lack of gas passing indicates an obstruction.
>>
>>17276911
it's all just candy to me, I really figured it would digest just like anything else.
I've always swallowed gum, just never this much at once before
>>
>>17276934
Why the fuck didn't you just go and buy candy and eat it after the gum? How was it not uncomfortable to swallow like twenty pieces of flavored rubber? Why the fuck did you eat two entire packs anyway, do you commonly eat two packs of fucking candy in one sitting?

OK, sorry, none of that's relevant at this stage.

Uh, yeah, I'm inclined to think you'll be fine and that you'll probably be able to pass that amount of gum through your system naturally, but if your pain persists til tomorrow or you develop any other worrying symptoms at all, you should definitely get medical attention. And I want to be clear that I am not a doctor and not an expert in the subject of pooping out chewing gum, nor is, most likely, anybody else on /adv/ tonight. It usually takes more indigestible shit than would be in two packs of gum to cause an obstruction but I have no medical training and might not be considering all the factors here.

And seriously, man, don't do that again.
>>
>>17276968
it was just so smooth and creamy, I couldn't help but swallow it all!
just slides right down..feels good man
>>
>>17277023
>it was just so smooth and creamy, I couldn't help but swallow it all!
just slides right down..feels good man

Yeah we can tell you like creamy stuff going down your throat.
>>
UPDATE!

I felt the pressure move lower, low enough that I thought I could poop it out

I can't get it out though, I feel it pushing and trying to get out but its like it glued my butthole shut.
this is a whole new problem we need to tackle now

do I want to eat a lot of fiber and sorta create a makeshift battering ram from the inside?
>>
>>17276910
35 times per day IIRC. Nothing for 2 hours seems like a problem to me.
>>
>it doesn't digest at all and usually just passes on through
That's also false. It doesn't take 7 years to digest but it also doesn't pass immediately through. It can take a week or two. Eating two packs of gums is not a problem. You should not worry about having an intestinal problem unless you experience serious symptoms like constipation or sharp pain. This is an imaginary problem and it will go away with your imagination.
>>
Find a dissolvent for the gum and drink lots of it, can't fail
>>
>>17278093
Ram that turd out son
>>
>>17276868
I used to eat shit tonnes of gum in one go all the time as a kid and it would always just pass on through. Your problem might even be a coincidence.
>>
File: 1465956017913.jpg (157 KB, 600x341) Image search: [Google]
1465956017913.jpg
157 KB, 600x341
>>17278093
This is now an adventure.

I demand results and pictures of your Frankenstein Gum Monster turd
>>
Take some laxatives and post the turd.
>>
>>17277023
>>17276934
what the fuck dude, just buy some fruit chews next time

I'd wait it out for a day, take a mild laxative and drink lots of warm water, see if anything happens by tomorrow afternoon, if not, then go to the hospital for a checkup to be safe
>>
ok men, mission accomplished. I didn't take a picture because there was nothing interesting to see other than the ungodly amount of poop that just came out

I did a before and after on the scale, before 204.5, after 199.5
>>
>>17278479
2,77 kg of piss and shit
Jesus fucking Christ. Congratulations anon, you are a father!
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.