[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm in ove with my friend. A very nice guy. Sadly, I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: me.jpg (2 KB, 78x119) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
2 KB, 78x119
I'm in ove with my friend. A very nice guy. Sadly, I'm not his type. He likes thin girls with nice boobs and a nice ass. I'm kind of a fatty. What bugs me is that he is not the sexiest guy on earth, he also as a little extra weight. Anyway, We spend more and more time together (we go out to eat just the two of us, we spend hours just talking about random stuff). Should I tell him I have feelings for him? What do I do?
>>
File: tapir.jpg (103 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
tapir.jpg
103 KB, 1280x960
Drunkenly seduce him
>>
>>17276786
Alcool is a bad idea. I've done stupid things while drunk (slept with ugly and stupid guys) and my crush knows about it. I want something serious with him.
>>
My ex was an ugly balding pimple face that had high standards.
Improve yourself and date a hottie, he'll notice you more as romantic potential then.
He'll always feel like he's settling if he dates you as you are with your history of ugly drunken mistakes.
You have to be alluring to him.
>>
>>17276862
Well I have dated one of his friend who is very attractive. It lasted for about 2 months.I was wondering if I should lose some weight? And for my part, I don't have pimples or anything and my crush once told me I have a cute face. But he has very high standards so... :/ Thanks for your reply!
>>
>>17276775
>Sadly, I'm not his type. He likes thin girls with nice boobs and a nice ass. I'm kind of a fatty.
If he truly likes you he might even oversee this. So don't fret.

>Should I tell him I have feelings for him? What do I do?
Don't. Add some sexual tension and make it grow (don't ask me how, I've got no idea, you're on your own from here - maybe touch him?). That should suffice.
>>
>>17276909
Why wouldn't you lose weight you fat pig? How are women so retarded?
>>
>>17276817
Now that's my kind of woman!
>>
>>17277397
hahaha I know like wtf uh duh of course she should lose some weight. it's not that you're "not his type". you're nobody's type. every guy likes skinny girls.
>>
>>17277490
>every guy likes skinny girls
Guy here, I like 'em fatter myself.
>>
>>17277491
You're a statistical outlier and/or fetishist
>>
>>17277491
Some chub is nice and preferable but there is a limit
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.