[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My boyfriend does a few habits that kinda irk me, like letting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: photo.jpg.cf.jpg (14 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg.cf.jpg
14 KB, 400x400
My boyfriend does a few habits that kinda irk me, like letting his wrists limp when he lifts his arms up and keep it close to his side and bunches his knees and arms together when sitting. He puts his hands in between his legs too. Sometimes when I see him do these things I can't help but see him as a wuss or pansy. Is this normal for guys to do or am I just looking too much into this?
>>
File: 8.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg (773 KB, 1065x852) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg
773 KB, 1065x852
Standards

-------------------

TOO HIGH
>>
Your boyfriend has effeminate habits. That's okay. If it bothers you, communicate this to him instead of us. If you don't want to hurt his feelings, if he's overemotional, then maybe he doesn't possess the masculinity you're looking for. Maybe you love him in spite of it, he recognizes his behavior irks you, and changes. Not for himself, but you. Because you asked him to. He's not man enough.

I'm glad that's the most of your problems. You've never had your home burned down. Never known the fear of being robbed. Your life, your entire being, put in jeopardy. I'm glad you've never experienced that.

Your boyfriend has limp wrists. His arms are too close to his sides.

You never experienced having a knife pulled on you, knowing no one would be there to save you, let alone find your corpse for hours. Days. Months. What if he dragged it away, and you became another missing person? Your body isn't identified for eleven years, until the someone checks the most innocuous of places. Then they find you, or rather, what's left of you. At this point your family has given up hope and accepted the worst. Then the news hits them.

Your boyfriend puts his hands in between his legs.

You were never surrounded by a group of people, people you know, who you have interacted with on a daily basis, to be overpowered and raped. Your stomach churning, tying itself in knots unable to fathom how this happening. Not knowing if you would ever get to see your family again. As a result you're terrified of other people and can't form meaningful connections. You've never stayed awake for days too afraid of falling asleep for fear of being vulnerable. You never seek the comfort of a romantic relationship, because you're afraid of what you might do to them.

Your new boyfriend enjoys putting his hands between his legs out of comfort. I am so sorry.
>>
>>17276659
Trust me. You do a few things that irk him too.
>>
he's a closet gay
>>
>>17276781
Haha what the fuck are you rambling about. So not what op asked I'm sure op is very thankful to not have those things happen. I'm not really sure why you would say all this other than "no shit worse things could be wrong" but. Body language is the language we all pay attention to whether we like it or not. Just talk to him love if it bothers you that bad. Some things might be something he doesn't even realize he's doing.
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 320x320
>>17276659
>"""""guys""""" like this can get a gf yet I'm still single
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.