[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Long distance relationship down the shitter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4
File: 1395964623820.png (258 KB, 386x393) Image search: [Google]
1395964623820.png
258 KB, 386x393
I'm a UK guy who fell in love with a BPD, schizophrenic girl who lives in the US. She constantly hears voices and is on a massive regime of drugs. We have known eachother half a year and we started off talking while we were in relationships. She is a little girl submissive and had a Daddy Dom. She kicked him out after professing her love to me and for a few months we have been happy and planning meeting and a life. I have taken on the role of her Daddy. I plan her days, her outfits, her meals, when we play.

For the last few months she has spent all her time at work messaging me and as soon as she finishes we spend 6 or so hours on Skype and even fall to sleep on Skype. I wake her up every morning a couple of hours before work to talk. She is moving to a new flat so I can visit her in a few weeks and is changing so much about her life. She has isolated herself from everyone and when she has freak outs, every one or two weeks, with bad commanding voices she has to call her ex over to help her not kill herself. She swears she loves me that she wants me and that I should trust her. I believed her but feel reservations when they meet.

We spent Friday afternoon and all weekend in constant communcation/calls. Last night she went crazy and had to call him. He stayed over and she messaged me while she was at work all day. She said she'd go out with him after work to relax and get out of the house. She messaged me out the blue saying "we're breaking up" and deleted me off Skype and our couple apps.

Is this it? She has mood swings lots but I have always believed she was genuine. I should probably sleep and hope for the best but I'm sure it's over. It pains me. How do I get over this? Do I even entertain the possibility she's not just gone back to him? What do I say if she says she just freaked out and had a mood swing?
>>
Millions of healthy chicks in the world....
>>
>>17276652
You know, you don't even deserve advice, OP. You want to get into a LDR with someone who is schizophrenic, has BPD and hears voices and expected things to go smoothly?

>Help me /adv/ something went wrong with this scenario

No way, really?
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 598x369) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 598x369
>be britbong
>dating BPD schizophrenic girl
>who lives in the US

Stop being 16 and get a fucking grip
>>
Where to even begin...

Mental health issues, man... People always play them out like they're nothing. Schizophrenia is a nasty, nasty mistress as is BPD. You can fall in love with one person, and then next thing you know, they're somebody completely different. Somebody you don't even know.

The ex thing... That's a massive red flag. You should know, man. They've been fucking, and that's assuming they weren't together the entire time.

Her having to call him... I'm sorry, but that's her playing with your emotions man. Schizo chicks.... Some of them are just so out of it. A lot of the time, they'll use it as an excuse, or wind themselves up to such an extent that they have an event. You've got to realize that this is a mental disorder that entirely takes place in their mind.

That's it, man. That's an LDR. This is the experience, and this is why people dislike them. One moment, you're somebody's ideal partner. The next? You're in the trash.

For your own sake, you've got to drop this. Forget about this girl. Move on. Learn, cherish what you had, and just keep pushing forward no matter how heavy your feet get.
>>
File: 9nYkl0l.jpg (70 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
9nYkl0l.jpg
70 KB, 640x960
My landlord won't stop digging through my trash. I've brought this up several times but she hasn't stopped. What are some gross things I can put into the trash to stop this? I'm thinking used condoms. Any suggestions?
>>
>>17276716
oops, meant to make a new thread.

Sorry OP, gl with your waifu.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.