[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I tell if a guy is good in bed or not? Is there like some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (160 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160 KB, 540x540
How do I tell if a guy is good in bed or not? Is there like some visual cues or some way to tell beforehand? Trying to weasel off a guy you're already invested in is a nightmare and I don't want to do that again.
>>
you are a cunt
>>
If this is bait, you're a whore.

If this is not bait, you're a whore.
>>
you will literally never know
>>
>>17276553
My current boyfriend was a virgin before me and I have never felt so sexually satisfied before in my life, so it's definitely not their "experience. "

I guess it's how much he's willing to do for you and how much he's driven to please you.
>>
>>17276559
I'm sorry honey but pussy does not get evenly distributed among the people.

Pussy communism isn't going to happen, I want orgasms.
>>
>>17276562
on the contrary I think OP is doing good for thinking ahead. Awful sex shouldn't fly with someone who has self respect.
>>
>>17276570
My ex spoiled and worshipped me and sex with him was still always the most boring chore in the house.

Any other clues?
>>
>>17276573
>>17276577
OP needs a dildo then.
>>
>>17276585
I've had one, it didn't do anything. Currently got a bullet vibrator, it was advertised as "quiet" so I didn't expect it to sound like a bulldozer, and that's why I don't use it.
>>
>>17276596
Well, have fun trying to satisfy an urge that is impossible to fully satisfy.
>>
>>17276609
I heard from a reliable source that the female orgasm is real.
>>
>>17276615
And is short and ends and is nonexistent the next day and the day after that and demands more and more.
>>
>>17276622
>implying men aren't slaves to their urges to the point of risking jailtime, death or hell to get their rocks off
>>
>>17276627
Yeah. Sexuality is great like that. It's an insatiable desire that lasts a lifetime (assuming no abnormalities).

All I'm saying is it's futile to measure the value of human relationships off a desire that is ultimately futile.
>>
>>17276628
You seem to think I'm one of those girls you get feelings for and get worried that I've uncovered the reason why they don't like you.

I'm not one of those girls you get feelings for. I'm not even the kind of a person that people LIKE.

In a relationship with a man, you're going to get dicked anyway.

What's the point of going to a restaurant if you hate the food?
>>
>>17276622
>bitter virgin detected

OP there's no telling. You'll never know how someone is in the sack until you're in the sack with them. You could be like >>17276570 and get a green virgin boy that rocks your world, or you might need a Chad, or a hipster black guy, or whoever. Trying to divine sexual prowess beforehand is a little futile, unless they have some sort of clear signal that indicates they don't give a shit about your satisfaction.
>>
>>17276585
Vibrators = Girl's Best Friend

well, that and money.
>>
>>17276643
Well, fucking each and every one of them is a little futile, too.

If he doesn't care about you, it's guaranteed bad sex. If he does care about you, he's gonna be harder to pry off than a fucking crocodile.

What the fuck is one supposed to do?
>>
>>17276642
Nah just someone trying to give you some advice. Do what you want. You aren't the first person to go down this road. Some people need to learn the hard way.

>>17276643
Nice try.
>>
>>17276584
Get a load of this ice queen!
>>
>>17276655
Can you name one that's 100% quiet? I live with people.
>>
>>17276664
Discipline yourself so your desires aren't controlling your life. Sex is good. But don't let it control your life.
>>
>>17276584
Maybe...if you are physically attracted to him in the first place?

How tall is he in comparison to you? (Taller guy, larger dick)

Also, uncut men probably do penetration better and they can't live without that.

Or you could ask him if he gives head and gauge how dedicated he would be to giving you an orgasm. My bf said, "I'll do it for however long it takes. " That's the kind of commitment you need.
>>
>>17276686
Can I just ask that from a dude at a bar?

Wouldn't he just lie about being good since he knows that's what I want to hear?
>>
>>17276664
>don't have sex
>wing it
>get to know the person

Pick one
>>
>>17276675
I got the "doctor" something pack and unfortunately there will never be one that is completely quiet.

The small ones are quiet enough and when I used to live with people I'd insulate the noise with blankets and pillows. So wrap your lower portion with enough thick pillows/ blankets so that it's hardly audible. And if anybody asks, you've got a fan going. Also make sure to wash your hands when you are done asap, people know the smell of pussy.
>>
>>17276675
And another thing, try getting one of those "makeup" mirrors and putting it in front of you so you can see your own naked clit and touch yourself that way if you haven't tried this already. I found this very arousing and helpful.
>>
>>17276696
I have some black bullet vibrator, don't remember the brand but it goes like WRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA and basically sounds like a cyborg howler monkey dying. The sound puts me off way too much to even try.
>>
>>17276705
Hadn't considered that.

Pussy is hideous tho
>>
>>17276706
> but it goes like WRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

lol
Sorry, love, you'll just have to learn how to deal with it. Don't give up.

At least you can turn off the viberator when the noise offputs you. You can't, however, turn off your boyfriend from making your bed squeak when you hear the neighbors come home.
>>
>>17276722
No guarantee I can turn him off when I want him the fuck out of my life, either.

You give a guy a pinky and need to saw off your arm to be free of him.

I hate taking that risk for nothing.
>>
If his middle finger is longer than the index finger that means high test.
>>
1. Are you attracted to him? Like, actually attracted to him, not just telling yourself that you are.

2. that's how sex is good
>>
>>17276819
>Like, actually attracted to him, not just telling yourself that you are
What's the difference?
>>
>>17276783
You fucked that up, everybody's middle finger is longer than their index finger.
>>
>>17276733
Why are you dating a bitch?
>>
Fluid movements indicate knowledge of how to move/use his body.

Dancing skills tell you about fluidity of movement, spatial awareness and his sense of rhythm.

People who are good in bed tend to be calmer and not afraid of eye contact.

Personally, I'm more concerned with weeding out guys who don't respect my boundaries. If I have to shove your head away from my pussy after telling you several times that I don't want it licked, then guess what, you're not the stud you imagine yourself to be, but rather a self-centered asshole.
>>
>>17276553
Strong jaw, long head, strong chin, strong brow. You probably already have a good idea just from their attitude and facial features alone.
>>
>>17276955
They get difficult once they get attached.
>>
As long as he's fit he can be taught or guided to be really good. Sex with fat guys is terrible especially if they don't have any muscle. Try not to pick those up if you can, even if you're really desperate. Using your vibrator would do the trick and it won't tire out 5 minutes in because its abs hurt.
>>
>>17277501
What if I'm not attracted to fit guys?

What are you supposed to guide one to do, anyway?
>>
Reminder that using a vibrator makes you undateable
>>
>>17277507
Vocalize what you're into while it's happening.
>>
>>17277543
If I could successfully use a vibrator, the hell would I need a man for?
>>
>>17277556
>If I could successfully use a vibrator, the hell would I need a man for?
When you figure this out it will be too late.
>>
>>17277543
oh god the loser grognards and skinny fat 17 year old meme spewing le red pillers won't want me ohhh nooo

meanwhile OUTSIDE of loser city...

>>17277507
Uhh tell him what to do, so if he's just thrusting the tip in, tell him to get closer, deeper, and smash your pubic bone

and fit really could just mean in shape, i'm sure there are some fat guys out there who can put out mean thrust and flip you around in bed and stuff, it's just unlikely
>>
>>17277543
pro tip: take your gf from behind and have her use the vibrator against her clit.

you don't know what you're missing.
>>
>>17277609
I know that I will not have a vibrator in the bedroom again.
>>
File: 1390065251306.jpg (54 KB, 699x451) Image search: [Google]
1390065251306.jpg
54 KB, 699x451
>>17277602
People like having sex with sluts, but that's about it. Nobody likes a slut, especially not adults who intend to settle down. If you honestly believe nerds are the ones complaining about this, you're mistaken.

There's a reason a lot of sluts try to "settle" once their looks start to go. There's diminishing returns on your behavior and no one past 22 expects anything from you but a half-and-half for $100.
>>
>>17277615
stay salty about women you fat fuck

>>>/r9k/
>>
>>17277615
>tfw she wants to stick it in your pooper
>>
>>17277616
yeah you're totally not one of those nerds
>chinese cartoon picture
>women hit the wall at 22
figures you wouldn't know anything about being a "normie", things like sex life does not equal promiscuity.

Get the fuck out of here. Good luck finding a chick who best resembles one of your 2D girls, creep. Just stay the fuck away from the elementary schools.
>>
>>17277636
>women hit the wall at 22
That is not what I said and you know it.
>>
>>17277640
You're still salty that your sense of justice doesn't actually happen.

Having lost count of how many sexual partners I've had somewhere between six and seven does not make me any less relationship material than your repulsive personality (:
>>
>>17277667
It's literally not what I said, you're just putting words in my mouth.
>your sense of justice
Ditto, no idea where you got this from.
>>
>>17277619
More like salty about women addicted to their fucking vibes
>>
>>17276553
There is no way to tell

And there is no feeling quite as bad as taking a guy home and he pulls down his pants to reveal an ugly tiny dick

Shit ain't fair fan
>>
>>17277556
His credit card
>>
Is he white?
If yes, then he will be shit and never compare the BBC
>>
Being attentive to your needs in general. It's not 1:1, some thoughtful guys can turn very selfish in bed, but a guy selfish in other aspects is almost certainly going to expect you to cum from his thrusting and otherwise tough shit.

Being athletic or at least in shape helps stamina and allows for more positions that are intensive physically.

If you've made out etc, that should give you a good idea. A guy who intuitively puts a hand on your lower back to pull you in closer, draws away a bit to smirk or look you up and down before making out again, knows how to use tongue without it being all over the place and how to keep it mixed up etc...

And of course make sure you have sex with them quickly. If you care this much, no holding out for whatever reasoning. And you should accept that with this strategy you are 100% going to miss out on amazing guys who would've turned into amazing lovers with some feedback. Some people are naturals and some people will never learn, but there's a big in between.
>>
>>17277465
hey LOOK... OP is dating a fucking dog or something
also this>>17276559
also beautifully kys
>>
The bait is out in full force today boys.
>>
ITT: poor communicators - the worst people of all to be in sexual relationships with.

Either you don't adequately convey to your partner what you want; you do but your partner doesn't care; or you do and your partner listens, but for whatever reason has trouble adapting and meeting those desires. Each possibility has its own obvious solution.

4/10 made me respond
>>
Guy can't cum = guy's fault
Guy cums to early = guy's fault
Girl can't cum = guy's fault?
>>
>>17276553
if you're trying to get together with some1 just to have him pork you and them jump off to some random feral nigger with bigger dick, go clubbing and whore yourself as you should. toying with somebody's feeling just to have a meat dildo is the rock bottom for a human being.
Fucking women these days, i swear.
>>
>>17277543
> he feels can't compare to a machine

hahaha
>>
I'd say if he can dance, he will be good. I have no other clue.
>>
>>17276553
I quit trying to judge beforehand so I ask around. Girls talk. Never been disappointed if he's highly recommended.
>>
>>17277380
this
watch him dance
>>
>>17278260
the best male dancers are always gay
>>
>>17278263
well dance with the straigth ones?
>>
>>17278054
Not all Bs are BBC anon..
>>
>>17278235
I didn't know my dick ,tounge or fingers can vibrate.
>>
>>17278304
Obviously they can't.
Vibrators > men
>>
>>17278462
Which is why women who use them are undateable.
>>
>How do I tell if a guy is good in bed or not?
That's a personal preference.

>Is there like some visual cues or some way to tell beforehand?
No.
>>
>>17278546
Hahaha, don't give up dude.
>>
>>17278696
Not going to. Just going to look for a different kind of female now.
>>
Feminist men, genderqueers, kinksters, basically anyone who has put some constructive/positive thought in sexuality.

They tend to know what they like, know sex is way more than just penetration, aren't ashamed to ask about your needs, are usually pretty experienced and consent-literate, tend to be more creative, etc.

Find yourself a genuinely feminist dude. They rock.
>>
>>17279249
They also aren't as insecure or emotionally crippled. And they're better at managing expectations.
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.