[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This girl is going to send me to jail. What do I do? >Me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1381091719067.jpg (67 KB, 700x499) Image search: [Google]
1381091719067.jpg
67 KB, 700x499
This girl is going to send me to jail. What do I do?

>Me 25 M
>Get integrated into this whole existing friend group, almost all of them women
>Through them get a lot of new friends, again mostly women
>This one girl is super flirty with me, is exactly my type, has a killer body and is very pretty
>Problem is she's just barely a minor
>Damn
>Months pass and it's her birthday
>I text her, "Hey, what's it like to be 18?"
>She responds, "Ask me in a year."
>Try to move on because obviously, but keep comparing women to her
>would be almost 30 before I can date her without it being creepy

So what the HELL do I do about this?

pic related is how I feel
>>
If she'd be interested and you can make her happy I don't see why not. You can still date, just don't do anything sexual and you should be fine.
>>
>>17276518
What state are you in OP? Could be legal
>>
>>17276518
>would be almost 30 before I can date her without it being creepy
is she 10? what the fuck?
>>
ask her next year
>>
>>17276538
>>17276548
>>17276556
So you guys think it's entirely acceptable to date a 17 year old at 25? No qualms at all?
>>
>>17276569
Eh, would be a bit strange (half+7 rule)
But legally it may be allowed
>>
>>17276569
Are you asking if its socially acceptable to date her?

You told us you couldn't even tell that she wasn't 18, so why not?
>>
Obviously wait until she's legal, but jesus christ.

THIS IS REAL LIFE OP.

Are you going to let some arbitrary and ambiguous societal rules stop you from achieving happiness? Fuck that.

You're dating somebody old enough and self-aware enough to make their own decisions. That's a far cry from murder, rape, or beating dogs to death.

Fuck I hate society.
>>
>>17276580
>>17276578
>>17276575
Your friend tells you he is dating a hot child and you're okay with it?
>>
>>17276569
I'd think there was something wrong with the 25 year old for purposefully choosing someone 8 years younger than them to date, but it's not illegal.
>>
>>17276635
Yes, because I'm not some manipulative asshat who can't tell the difference between a child and a young adult.

How many children do you know that own their own car, live alone, work AND go to school?

Not many I'd wager.
>>
>>17276635
Where I live, the minimum age is 16. Our opinions differ wildly just because our governments said so. Don't blindly follow cultural programming, jesus.

The only thing you should follow is to not break the law.
>>
>>17276648
It's not illegal but yeah, still weird right? At what point does it stop being weird?
>>
>>17277202
>still weird right?
Yes
>At what point does it stop being weird?
At the point where you're not at two completely different points of your lives.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.