[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So my best friend has been really fucking up lately. He just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
So my best friend has been really fucking up lately. He just recently turned 21, and it all kinda went down hill from there.

He can't hold a steady job because all he can seem to find are assembly line or chicken plant jobs. Well... he really just keeps quitting them, it's not that he's incapable of keeping them.

He also got an 18 year old girl pregnant. She was his side bitch, then his gf, then his side bitch again when they called it off after she got pregnant..

As I sit in my swimming pool drinking some beer and trying to talk to him he tells me he's made plans to move out of Alabama to live with his brother in Texas.

My questions are what are the legal ramifications of doing this and as his "best friend" (who he doesn't seem to listen to about anything [ex. Don't quit your job, he quits. Wear protection, he gets her pregnant. Take responsibility, he runs.]) what do I do besides try and give him my best advice?
>>
>>17276210
Honestly, you sound like a bit of a cunt.
It's his life, you've offered him advice and clearly care about him. But, you need to take a step back and stop trying to be his parent.
>>
>>17276210
>what do I do besides try and give him my best advice?

stop being a fucking drag?
>>
Legal ramifications? He might get sued for child support and have his wages garnished.

What to do? Not much you can do except start getting ready to make new friends when he leaves.
>>
>>17276210
>Take responsibility, he runs.
If this woman had consensual sex without protection then she is the one who needs to take responsibility. When this woman consented to having sex without protection, she consented to the risk of becoming a single mother. As for your other question, the obvious legal ramification is that your friend may be court-ordered to pay child support. It is a backwater law that is useful in certain ways and infringes on human rights in other ways but it is sadly imposed in the area where your friend lives. Therefore your friend can suffer from it.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.