[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
should I hit on her?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: unsatisfied knight.png (704 KB, 840x623) Image search: [Google]
unsatisfied knight.png
704 KB, 840x623
Recently I and my girlfriend broke up after years together. There's this girl on college who currently has a boyfriend, she's very nice and talks to me sometimes.

My friends used to tell me she was into me, even though she has a boyfriend and all the contact we have is basically some smalltalk we make every now and then. I never took it seriously but now that I'm not engaged anymore I'm thinking about that.

Would it be weird if I began to hit on her after? She's a nice girl and as I said she currently has a boyfriend, so the thing is, would it seem weird or creepy if I began to talk to her more constantly and shit, considering the whole situation (I just came out of a long relationship and she is currently with a boyfriend - since January as far as I know).
>>
you dont hit people
>>
Are you looking for a relationship with her?
>>
>>17276249

yes, I'm not into meaningless things, she's a nice girl and I would like to know her better and eventually be in a relationship with her. I'm just afraid my friends got it wrong and she simply likes to talk to me
>>
>>17276233

I'm obvious saying I want to flirt with her
>>
>>17276208
Hit her instead. Then stick your dick in her. Mouth. Chances of you getting laid = 100%

Following advice of "just talk to her n b urself" chances of being laid 0.5% .5% chance is if you get raped on your way home from the inevitable rejection.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.