[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is being bald a common 'deal breaker'? I'm 22
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: IMG-20160410-WA0005.jpg (84 KB, 719x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160410-WA0005.jpg
84 KB, 719x1280
Is being bald a common 'deal breaker'?
I'm 22 and started balding, will probably get to the point of no return in a year or two.
How much will it fuck my chances to date/do girls and all?
>>
Not at all unless you're:

Fat
Retarded
Bad job
No personality

Balding isn't that bad, just don't cover it up with a hat or pushing your hair forward like a fucking idiot. Focus on other areas of yourself that will make you attractive.
>>
I say just go bald desu and lift a lot of weights and wear hats like other anon said
>>
>>17276191
Yes.

>>17276196
Especially this.

I dunno but your baldness would stick out like a sore thumb
>>
>>17276191
Two words: Jason Statham.
>>
>>17276196
I'm none of the 4 things you mentioned, so that's good. And planning to shave it all once it starts to look ridiculous. What other areas should I focus? Did you mean like working out and such?

>>17276209
Is he considered hot? Never heard anyone talking about him, really.
>>
>>17276215
>Is he considered hot?
Nigga used to be a model. He was bald then.
>>
>>17276215

You'd be hard pressed to find a girl that wouldn't love to get their box rammed by Jason Statham.

>Fat = Work out
>Retarded = Get an education, read a lot, be knowledgeable
>Bad Job = Get a stable career that pays well
>No personality = get off 4chan, get cultured, interact with a lot of people etc.

Balding / being bald is such a minimal thing man. If it makes you feel better, effective hair regeneration will be a thing in 10 years, so if you haven't killed yourself from depression by then, you'll be able to get your hair back.
>>
>>17276191
>Is being bald a common 'deal breaker'?
Much less common than you might think. Insecurity about baldness, now THAT'S a common dealbreaker. But if you can own your baldness, embracing the aesthetics surrounding it, you can get away without losing very much. wear your baldness well, and you may even experience a net gain.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.